The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary
Reply to Thread Bookmark Thread
Posts 1 to 13 of 13

User Info Menu

Hey, has anyone found a padded carry bag for the DV Mark Little Jazz amp? I'm hoping to find something like the gig bag for the Henriksen Bud or the Fishman Loudbox Mini (neither of which will fit the 10.5" x 10.5" x 10.3" dimensions). I do have a lightly padded vinyl cover with an attached pocket from Custom Amp Covers, but I was hoping for a bag with a shoulder strap and an external accessory compartment. Might have to try a luggage or photo store(?) Thanks!

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

I used a Tech 21 Trademark 30 bag for my GA-5 LP Junior amp. But that would be a bit bigger than you need at roughly 14 X 13 X 10.5.

But that beats too small. A possibility anyway.

User Info Menu

Someone mentioned one in the last thread - it was a meinl 10 inch Cuica bag (just happens to fit I guess) Pricy here in Canada so I have not purchased it yet but hopefully it's a little cheaper where you are.

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by dmorash
    Someone mentioned one in the last thread - it was a meinl 10 inch Cuica bag (just happens to fit I guess) Pricy here in Canada so I have not purchased it yet but hopefully it's a little cheaper where you are.
    Thanks! I must have missed that, but I did a search here on "Meinl" and found Zirenius' post-with-pictures you referenced. Looks like a perfect fit, and Amazon has them for $70. I'm going for it!

User Info Menu

I got the cover for it from DV Mark and then attached a shoulder strap to the handle.
    Then I have a separate shoulder bag for cables etc.
    Works quite well for my needs.

User Info Menu

It's supposed to arrive on Thursday - will report back when I get it.

User Info Menu

GAK in the UK sell the DV mark version for 37 UKP a.I think Thomann do as well .
    Last edited by alfsboy; 05-23-2018 at 05:18 AM.

User Info Menu

Got the bag; very pleased. Some assembly is required - the internal padding is packaged separately and has to be inserted, which is a bit of a bear because it's quite a tight fit and velcro is involved as well. In the end, that's a good thing I guess and once that's done, it fits the amp like it was made for it. The exterior zipper compartment has plenty of room for cables and cords; you could even throw in a pedal or two if so inclined. (I'm not.) Well made, seems durable, reasonably priced, and provides good protection and transportability. Only downside is that with the Meinl logo on the front, people may assume I'm a percussionist!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Karol
    Got the bag; very pleased. Some assembly is required - the internal padding is packaged separately and has to be inserted, which is a bit of a bear because it's quite a tight fit and velcro is involved as well. In the end, that's a good thing I guess and once that's done, it fits the amp like it was made for it. The exterior zipper compartment has plenty of room for cables and cords; you could even throw in a pedal or two if so inclined. (I'm not.) Well made, seems durable, reasonably priced, and provides good protection and transportability. Only downside is that with the Meinl logo on the front, people may assume I'm a percussionist!
    How cymbalic!

User Info Menu

I still have the Little Jazz, but I got a Fender Acoustasonic 40 amp for use with Uke + Vocals - pretty nice amp for $200.
    I got a Meinl Professional Hybrid Slap-top Cajon Bag that it fits in perfectly (albeit with no room for anything else) for $40!
    So, if you're looking for a gig bag for a small amp, check out what Meinl has to offer!

User Info Menu

A small soft cooler will work as well for any of the small heads.