The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary
Reply to Thread Bookmark Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Posts 26 to 36 of 36

User Info Menu

Holy Moly !!! That wood is insanely gorgeous. Congrats Mike, she is a beaut.

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

BigMike,
    That is the best looking sweet 16 blonde Ive ever seen.
    The venetian cutaway is an added plus in my opinion. You have quite the blonde Archtop collection.
    Do enjoy Mike.

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk

User Info Menu

Wow that is a work of art, congrats, hope you love it. I'm a Heritage fan as well (full disclosure, I'm hfan over on their forum).

User Info Menu

Amazing Mikey. Now aren’t you glad I talked you out of that Sears Silvertone and into this one?
    It’s beautiful Mikey. Just like you.
    Joe D

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by QAman
    BigMike,
    That is the best looking sweet 16 blonde Ive ever seen.
    The venetian cutaway is an added plus in my opinion. You have quite the blonde Archtop collection.
    Do enjoy Mike.
    It's even prettier in person. Ain't that so BM...

User Info Menu

The grain on the top is beauty, too.

User Info Menu

That's truly a gorgeous guitar, Big! Primo woods all the way. Congratulations on the guitar, the cigar, and the chicks, and continue to enjoy life in good health!

User Info Menu

Good gawd!

User Info Menu

Stunning guitar. Bet she sounds just as nice as she looks.

User Info Menu

Had a chance to go shopping and spent part of the day doing other things. Tonight I tuned her up and played "Open My Eyes" plugged into the Texas Flood. She's a sweet sounding guitar, the neck may be a wee beefy but it's ok. I hit that 7th fret and don't even notice it. It's a keeper boys...

Stay thirsty mi amigos...

Big

"I love The Lord, He heard my cry"

User Info Menu

It's a great player. I sold it because I desired something with greater acoustic volume. That's no dis' of the guitar, for it's only a thin bodied 16". Happy to hear you're happy with her BM. She's the very definition of a sofa guitar, for sure!