The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary
Reply to Thread Bookmark Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Posts 76 to 82 of 82

User Info Menu

I haven't heard of anyone getting this pedal in a kit. I'm the same as you - I could easily build a kit. But I'm also happy to get a completed unit in finished form. I just emailed Jazzmus to enquire.

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

I have one of the pedals and love it. However, I am slipping away a bit from the Polytone sound and have thought about offering my pedal for sale.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by vizcities
    Anyone know if jazzmus sells PCBs? I'm a longtime DIYer and this seems well within my skill set.

PMing him as suggested, but just curious if everyone is buying only pedals, not parts.
    He’s got a voltage doubler to work off 18v, apart from that it’s very close to the actual Brute preamp.
    I would suggest putting a 9V regulator in front of it, with a few caps to clean up the psu. But all that wouldn’t improve the great sound it gives!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User Info Menu

Have you PM’d Jazzmus?
    Hes been very busy and some health issues too.
    Cant speak for him but his business model is pedals not parts)))

User Info Menu

If any of you guys are still looking for one of those pedals, I've got one for sale.
    I got it a couple of years ago from user Wildcat. Send me a private message for details!

User Info Menu

Stumbled upon this thread after hearing one of my classmate's Mega Brute last night and subsequently going down the Polytone rabbit hole. Does anyone know if Jazzmus is still building these pedals? Also is email the only way to contact another member here? I don't see a DM option but I wonder if that's because I'm new? TIA for the help!

User Info Menu

It's not called DM, but private message. Click on the username, and in the popup that appears, click on Private Message.