The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary
Reply to Thread Bookmark Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Posts 26 to 32 of 32

User Info Menu

Who's that handsome dude?
    i think it's my brother who looks nothing like me. Except for the beard..
    Joe D

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Max405
    Who's that handsome dude?
    i think it's my brother who looks nothing like me. Except for the beard..
    Joe D
    And under that hat, I have even less hair than you. If I did not keep it covered during a show, attendees would be in danger of being blinded.

User Info Menu

Grass don't grow on a busy street.

User Info Menu

Or a playground. ...

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Stringswinger
    My 97 is the best 175 that I have played and my 90's L-5 Wesmo and my 90's Super 400CES are as good as it gets as well. I have owned and played Gibsons from all eras and the 90's Gibsons are my favorite.

Here is a picture of me playing the 97 ES-175 on a gig:Attachment 41259
    That box has more stripes than a tiger.......sweetie of a axe !

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Max405
    I put on my sons sound deadening beats headphones and I played Frampton's "Baby I love your way" and Americas "Tin Man" for about an hour. Strumming as hard and accurate as I could. I swear to you, after I took those headphones off, my 175 became a different guitar. It opened and it stayed open. No joke.
    The problem with archtop guitars is that they take a while to open up. Most of the time because they are not played hard. I noticed my Tal open up after playing an open mic night at Sam Ash.
    Anyway, once again welcome to the forum.
    Joe DeNisco
    Yup, I have recorded harmonised scales on a looper through an amp and set up acoustic guitars in front. The keys of C, D and E usually suffice for the average folk player. Feeling the hollow body fighting itself over some notes and then freeing up is cool.

Yes I am mad.

Welcome to the forum mate.

User Info Menu