The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary
Reply to Thread Bookmark Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Posts 26 to 32 of 32

But Make Wife Happy

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

Is ok that song is my favorite song when I was young ( teenager )

This is my first Collection 63' Brown Princeton amp with ( original upgrade ) vintage 12" speaker

Shipping & packing my 60s Fender Princeton amp-image-jpgShipping & packing my 60s Fender Princeton amp-image-jpgShipping & packing my 60s Fender Princeton amp-image-jpgShipping & packing my 60s Fender Princeton amp-image-jpgShipping & packing my 60s Fender Princeton amp-image-jpg
    "" Not For Sell ""
    Last edited by 999369; 02-13-2017 at 09:36 AM.

User Info Menu

Nice.

2017 ~~~ 2021

User Info Menu

I feel that you cannot have enough packing, and more importantly - PROTECTION, (armor).

I always double - box. With thick packing between item - 1st box, and then between 1st box, and 2nd box.

It works.

And on a mandolin I just received, the seller put it into a padded gig bag, and then wrapped and into a bigger box. BUT, somewhere somehow, the outer box got skewered! Gouges large enough to put my hand into. What saved the delicate old mandolin was the padded gig bag. Thank God for that.

Double and space. Double and SPACE. Wraps of paper and bubble wrap won't prevent damage from "skewers'" and fork lifts etc. PLEASE.

User Info Menu

I remember buying 4 of those 12" Jensens for a cabinet back in '68 or 9. Musta cost $40 each! Wish I had even 1 now!