The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary
Reply to Thread Bookmark Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
Posts 151 to 161 of 161

User Info Menu

Popping this to the top of the heap in Memory of Patrick Amato...

Big

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Patrick? What has he done for me LATELY?

User Info Menu

I have been reading some old threads over the past couple of days--mostly looking up some interesting guitars (e.g., Heritage H576). I keep running into great comments by Patrick. His gifts keep on giving.

User Info Menu

I have been reading some old threads over the past couple of days--mostly looking up some interesting guitars (e.g., Heritage H576). I keep running into great comments by Patrick. His gifts keep on giving.

[I even ran into a thread started by Marty Grass back when he was still mgoetting on this forum. Heck, he'll always be Dr. Mark to us anyway.]

User Info Menu

Was in a very sentimental mood today and this old thread I started got me thinking about many of Patrick's great guitars, many of which I'm humbled to be custodian of. I didn't realize that at one time Joe owned the Heritage New Yorker that was Patricks...

Merry Christmas all.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BigMikeinNJ
    Was in a very sentimental mood today and this old thread I started got me thinking about many of Patrick's great guitars, many of which I'm humbled to be custodian of. I didn't realize that at one time Joe owned the Heritage New Yorker that was Patricks...

Merry Christmas all.
    Merry Christmas and peace on earth.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BigMikeinNJ

Merry Christmas all.
    I am now the caretaker of that guitar. The fact that Patrick and Joe owned it adds to it's mojo for me....

User Info Menu

I play this one every day:

User Info Menu

Hammer, I'm glad I found the "acoustic" version of that guitar's pick guard and sent it off.
    Stringswinger: I was
    searching the old threads here looking for info on my Heritage Excel and ran across so many other illuminating threads here. Doggone. I am sure you love that New Yorker...

I want to thank all of those who contributed to this thread back in it's hey day... The info this group is walking around with is priceless... I'm so amazed at what Heritage put out back in the early and mid 90s. I have a stubborn preference for Ibanez GB10s from the late 70s, and I love the Alvarez Yairi guitars from the mid to late 70s also. But doggone I own so many gorgeous Heritage guitars made in the early and mid 90s. Amazing.

Again thank you men for your insights and encouragement. Reading some of the old threads and Patrick's posts made me again realize none of us are promised tomorrow, none of us. So live right and live fully. Like it's your last day here...

Big

User Info Menu

What year did this website start?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DMgolf66
    What year did this website start?