The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary
Reply to Thread Bookmark Thread
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516
Posts 376 to 380 of 380

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jads57 View Post
    I guess maybe it’s a feel thing stuffing your guitar with foam etc.

For me I’d rather just find a model that works without that. My Benedetto Bambino has never had feedback issues at gigging levels.
    I also think that why thinlines with center blocks were invented.
    Paul Bollenback did a guitar duo with Peter Bernstein, and Bollenback used a Bambino that made Bernstin's Ziedler sound like a difficult guitar to play compared to the Bambino.
    If you're ever thinking of selling or trading the Bambino, let me know.

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

I sold the Bambino to a friend and ended up buying it back, Lol! The one thing that really helped it was putting PAF lower wind pickups from Manluis Pickups. Really opened it up and not so much low end on the neck pickup especially.

User Info Menu

My 2020 Mule steel tricone is the perfect jazz guitar for me. To my ears it is hard to beat a resophonic guitars sound. Tickles the ears like a chorus of bells.
    Attached Images Attached Images Perfect Jazz Guitar?-48-jpeg 

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Enlightened Rogue
    My 2020 Mule steel tricone is the perfect jazz guitar for me. To my ears it is hard to beat a resophonic guitars sound. Tickles the ears like a chorus of bells.
    The odd choice Perfect Jazz Guitar?Nice! Jazz is not reserved for archtops. I would like to hear that, I bet it sounds great and original!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Little Jay View Post
    The odd choice Perfect Jazz Guitar?Nice! Jazz is not reserved for archtops. I would like to hear that, I bet it sounds great and original!

Here are a couple of original pieces I am working on.
    ***Disclaimer: I am not a schooled player. Never had a lesson or read music. I play by ear. Elmore James and Jim Hall are two big inspirations, my technique is on the rougher side with Mr. Elmore James. Recorded with iPad. If my playing offends, I apologize. I like it though.ha!***

“A Tone Poem”/Work in progress - Mule Resophonic Guitars