Posts 351 to 400 of 407

User Info Menu

The Jazzerette: listen to his shape!
    Specs

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

Man ...that is one ugly guitar.

Perfect Jazz guitar?-edguitar-jpg

User Info Menu

Perfection does not exist,nowhere,it's another "Utopical" thing,just like freedom...democracy...love and so on....

User Info Menu

Perfection does exist.
    This is the perfect jazz guitar, Collings Eastside lc.

User Info Menu

That's your " concept" of perfection, then there are millions of others who may disagree

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Soco View Post
    Perfection does exist.
    This is the perfect jazz guitar, Collings Eastside lc.
    how much is it?

User Info Menu

Perfection or not, 5000 bucks or not, i don't understand the taste for those plastic knobs ... Perfect Jazz guitar?-icon_eek-gif

To me just wood and metal is the best.

My AF105 may not be the most expensive but to me it's near ideal, looks, playability and sound.

i probably would change my mind if i had a Collings, Soco ... without those horrendous knobs !

Perfect Jazz guitar?-130309_133444_zpsade01f56-jpg

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by peterpanico View Post
    That's your " concept" of perfection, then there are millions of others who may disagree
    Not after they try this guitar!

User Info Menu

I tried the Eastside at NAMM in January. I was expecting to be blown away because of my experience with their acoustics. Don't get me wrong, it was a fine, fine guitar. It just didn't feel like home to me. The shallow body, unlike the one above, might have had something to do with it. I like a slightly raw, slightly low-fi tone, which also might have had something to do with it.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Encinitastubes View Post
    I tried the Eastside at NAMM in January. I was expecting to be blown away because of my experience with their acoustics. Don't get me wrong, it was a fine, fine guitar. It just didn't feel like home to me. The shallow body, unlike the one above, might have had something to do with it. I like a slightly raw, slightly low-fi tone, which also might have had something to do with it.
    The guitar above is the slim-version, not the deep-bodied one(they only made 4 proto-types). For me the size is just perfect.
    I have been playing it for a little over 3 months and it sounds much better than when I got it, it has opened up a lot more.
    It is a really great sounding guitar, both acoustically and plugged in and even with overdrive, and it keeps on getting better.
    Everyone that tried mine seem to be really impressed with it, not only the sound but the playability as well. I had the action lowered and but on 12' Thomastik round-wound's on it, and it feels great! I welcome you to try mine anytime!

User Info Menu

I like those plastic knobs on my Eastside and,
    I like those "horrendous knobs" you are describing on my Soco.
    I used to have two Ibanez hollowbodies, a pm-20 and a 90's artstar, I think it was called af-200.
    Quote Originally Posted by xuoham View Post
    Perfection or not, 5000 bucks or not, i don't understand the taste for those plastic knobs ... Perfect Jazz guitar?-icon_eek-gif

To me just wood and metal is the best.

My AF105 may not be the most expensive but to me it's near ideal, looks, playability and sound.

i probably would change my mind if i had a Collings, Soco ... without those horrendous knobs !

Perfect Jazz guitar?-130309_133444_zpsade01f56-jpg

User Info Menu

Careful guys...this thread is beginning to sound like The Gear Page. Ascribing words like "perfect" and "best" will do that to a thread. We all love our wives (or most of us do) but we might look at or spend some time socially with another man's wife and wonder what the heck he was thinking. Same goes for guitars.

And that stuff like picking on and defending things like the type of knobs and so on is squarely in TGP territory.

I'd like to think that we're above that sophomoric behavior here at JGO.

User Info Menu

The guitar above is the slim-version, not the deep-bodied one(they only made 4 proto-types). For me the size is just perfect.
    I have been playing it for a little over 3 months and it sounds much better than when I got it, it has opened up a lot more.
    It is a really great sounding guitar, both acoustically and plugged in and even with overdrive, and it keeps on getting better.
    Everyone that tried mine seem to be really impressed with it, not only the sound but the playability as well. I had the action lowered and but on 12' Thomastik round-wound's on it, and it feels great! I welcome you to try mine anytime!
    Would love to Soco. Might be a bit difficult for me to pop on by, but if I happen to be in the neighborhood...

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Flyin' Brian View Post
    Careful guys...this thread is beginning to sound like The Gear Page. Ascribing words like "perfect" and "best" will do that to a thread. We all love our wives (or most of us do) but we might look at or spend some time socially with another man's wife and wonder what the heck he was thinking. Same goes for guitars.

And that stuff like picking on and defending things like the type of knobs and so on is squarely in TGP territory.

I'd like to think that we're above that sophomoric behavior here at JGO.
    I spend a lot of time over at TPG, but at least I have never been suspended from there!

User Info Menu

And that stuff like picking on and defending things like the type of knobs and so on is squarely in TGP territory...
    Oops, i didn't mean it that way !

Not "picking" nor "defending" anything, hahaha, wrong interpretation. It's a forum, usually people say what they like or not, so what ?
    You never talk with your friends "-i like that... -oh yeah ? mmm me i like that", this kind of absolutely not constructive but good feeling conversation ?

Just casually saying i think sometimes it's a pity that such beautiful and noble material instruments have some plastic knobs, that doesn't match the rest IMHO, just sayin' man ! :-)

All the more that i am a few light years from playing like Jostein does ;-)
    Last edited by xuoham; 03-09-2013 at 12:59 PM. Reason: typo

User Info Menu

Guilty but if you don't know the circumstances, don't comment. I got suspended because I quoted a religious comment that Paul Jackson Jr made abut Whitney Houston...not really terrible behavior.
    It's all good man, I hope you didn't take offense of my comment, if so I do apologize.
    I know that mods over there are hardcore and sometimes hand-out infractions and suspension that might be a little stiff, while other far worse things can be ignored.

User Info Menu

Oops, i didn't mean it that way !

Not "picking" nor "defending" anything, hahaha, wrong interpretation. It's a forum, usually people say what they like or not, so what ?
    You never talk with your friends "-i like that... -oh yeah ? mmm me i like that", this kind of absolutely not constructive but good feeling conversation ?

Just casually saying i think sometimes it's a pity that such beautiful and noble material instruments have some plastic knobs, that doesn't match the rest IMHO, just sayin' man ! :-)

All the more that i am a few light years from playing like Jostein does ;-)
    It is all good,
    the deluxe model of the eastside just came out and it has hand-made ebony knobs, but the guitar costs even more!
    I like the knobs, they are functional. It is an easy thing to replace if needed.
    All in all it is a great guitar, I hope people don't take offense of me saying it is the perfect jazz guitar. There are many perfect jazz guitars, even a great telecaster can be one!

User Info Menu

Actually i listened quite a few times to this short youtube vid you posted when you got the Eastside ...

It indeed is a lovely guitar (but with such a great playing, for the listener any decent guitar would do i guess) and it seems like a dream acoustically.

User Info Menu

Actually i listened quite a few times to this short youtube vid you posted when you got the Eastside ...

It indeed is a lovely guitar (but with such a great playing, for the listener any decent guitar would do i guess) and it seems like a dream acoustically.
    Hi,
    thanks, the guitar has opened up quite a bit since then and it sounds even better now. I hope to put up some new clips up there.

User Info Menu

Hi,
    thanks, the guitar has opened up quite a bit since then and it sounds even better now. I hope to put up some new clips up there.
    Looking forward to hearing this ^ ^

User Info Menu

I think the article here

Jazz Guitars | Buying Tips | Gibson, Ibanez, Epiphone, Gretsch, Fender Guitars

Should mention : Eastman, Peerless

These two brands provide a lot of bang for the buck.

I like my eastman AR371 CE a lot more than Ibanez Artcore in the same price range because of neck playability.

At this pricepoint it is perfect for a first archtop.
    Guitar : Eastman AR371 CE
    Amps : Mambo head, Mambo 10" cabinet, Vox Mini 3
    Looper : Jamman solo XT
    Sound interface : Steinberg UR 22
    Software : Cubase Elements, Band in a Box

User Info Menu

I won't say that an Ibanez PM35,for example, has a neck worse than the Eastman's you just mentioned (talkin' about playability),and the overall quality is even better,but again it's all subjective in the end
    About Peerless,I had a Monarch,wich was nice to play ( even better after the pickup swap!) but in the long run,and comparing it to my PM 100 (laminate against solid top) I sold the Peerless,because I preferred a lot the Ibanez "tone" and feeling.It's just a matter of personal tastes.
    Last edited by peterpanico; 08-18-2013 at 05:47 AM.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by peterpanico View Post
    I sold the Peerless,because I preferred a lot the Ibanez "tone" and feeling.It's just a matter of personal tastes.
    As peter says, tone has a great deal to do with perfection.

I have spent much money and time finding the perfect guitar. A friend of mine who plays bought himself a really nice black Korean 355 Epiphone a while back, it is a real peach of a guitar. He's stopped playing it now and sticks with a MIM strat as it is 'More comfortable to play!' He can get loads of tones from it and doesn't feel the need for the cumbersome semi.

So comfort/ease of use/ergometry also factors in perfection as well as sound.

Now we factor in 'Looks'. Being programmed to pre-judge through visual stimuli the brain says 'I like the look of this' and we lust after an object (vis-a-vis 55 year old guys with Red Ferrari and 25 year old blonde bimbo).

So the perfect Jazz guitar/musical instrument should have;

• Tone shaping and sound
    • Feel and touch
    • Visual appeal

These three subjects are subjective to the individual. This is why we see a musician stick with one particular guitar, or brand, or many different types, all after that elusive 4th aspect of an instrument! The ability to convey musicality!

My perfect Guitar (notice I have left out the word 'Jazz')

Perfect Jazz guitar?-sdc11277-480x640-jpg

Yep, a Squier J Mascis Jazzmaster! (JMJM)

The decision to buy the guitar went like this.....

I was looking to buy a Telecaster as an 'In-between' guitar as I was fed up of switching between a P90 rock guitar and a H/B jazz guitar. On the list was a Tele Custom.

The JMJM was just out and after trying a 'meh' Players Tele I went for a spin with the JMJM through a Blues Junior.
    My first appeal factor was the look, I've always liked the Jazzmaster design but never really played one.
    With time on my hands I tried to find its 'Voice'.

The next thing that struck me was its feel. Also the way its been designed to play, everything falls to hand really well. I've played a few Squiers over the years and for a while they were amateur quality, meaning built to a price point. Many players on this forum are fans of the new Squiers and with good reason as they are really good from all aspects.

Ignoring the lead circuit I went for the rhythm instead and I found it to be really appealing. The jazzmaster circuit is a real 'Hair puller' when trying to fix and understand, but I think the rhythm circuit feeds both volume and tone at the same time so you have quite a broad spectrum of tone. The lead circuit was very bright and brittle, it needed a lot of amplifier tone shaping to correct but the guitar can be tweaked to get rid of this.

So there I was plunking away on the rhythm circuit, quite happy, in my own world as it were, when this guy came up to me and started asking me questions about the JMJM. He thought I was demoing the guitar for the shop! Ego shock! Woah, cheers pal!
    Still playing the JMJM I noticed a guy was trying out a Vox AC15 and couldn't get it to sound good, so I told him to try the Blues Junior I was plugged into as it had a good sound. We swapped amps and I accompanied him while we went through some 12 bar blues having found a usable tone with the lead circuit. That's when I realised it had a good basic tone.

The first guy was circling around itching to try the JMJM but to his chagrin the cash was handed over. At the same time the bloke trying out the Vox was buying the Blues Junior!

After replacing pots and caps and 2 fret dressings the last 20 months of ownership has left the rest of my collection languishing in their cases and me with a big smile !

So for me, with good reason, I call this guitar a 'Musical instrument' and not a 'Jazz guitar' as it also has the most important aspect of perfection, the ability to convey my sound, an extension of my musical voice in any genre.
    “When a wise man points at the moon the fool considers the finger.”

User Info Menu

One thing I don't like about my Eastman archtop, I feel I need to handle it very carefully and clean it after each practice because this finish is so fragile so sometimes I don't even pick it up at all, especially If I have only a short time available.

If I had a solid-body I would be able to pick it up, play it then put it back on its support anytime, not even necessary to put it in a case.

So I think for a first jazz guitar, the solid body is probably a good option for easy maintenance.

I'm thinking a lot about buying a soloette as a second guitar so I always have something to play. I'm saving for the soloette actually or maybe one of those.

User Info Menu

I have a g&l blues boy, solid body with Humbucker in the neck. It definitely gives me a great jazz tone so I'm really happy about that but it can be used for most styles of music. The nut is 1 5/8 on most of them so that's something to be aware of, but I don't even notice it. It's also pretty sturdy and heavy like a regular tele, and it feels like a custom shop guitar. I think it's great for the price to, although the owner of the store that I bought it from sold it to me for about 200 dollars cheaper.

my teacher has a Gibson es 339 and it feels and sound great. He doesn't even need an amp for most lessons

User Info Menu

It was mentioned that comfortability of play is important. I couldn't agree more. The easier it is to play, the truer the chords when played.

I have ONE gripe about my Heritage guitar: I find playing drop-3 chords at the nut crowded and uncomfortable. From the second fret on: plays like a dream. Now, that's my hands and the way I must cause my fingers don't bend backwards like so many guitarists' do. So, I need room to hit the minor 7.
    BC

User Info Menu

Hello, I am sorta new at this, happy this forum exists...I am late to the guitar (68), started taking weekly lessons a couple of years ago through a "Music 4 Veterans" outreach program in Erie, PA...I am a twisted Jazzman (Montogomery, Pass, Emmanuel, Rosenberg Trio)...I currently play a Fender Kingman, but have access to a couple of Gibsons (a Les Paul Studio, 335 & 347) and a Fender"Eric Clapton" Strat...am thinking about buying a more traditional jazzbox (have been looking at Ibanez, Epiphone, Gretsch) leaning toward a new Gretsch G100CE. Have played an older Gretsch G100 acoustic and liked the tone and play a-bility. Any suggestions, short of geez guy play what you got and settle down! All help appreciated. With limited funds, "what is the Best Jazz Guitar". T'anks.

User Info Menu

Gakilgore, if you don't ming asian made guitars you should try the Eastman and the Peerless.
    I suspect many recent so called "Made in the USA" guitars are mostly made in China anyway and maybe setup in the USA.

User Info Menu

Thanks Gibouile...will check Eastman out, thought they might be of my league price wise, but will check their website and a local Guitar Center...

User Info Menu

I agree. I own an Easrman 403 CE and it is by far the best sounding and playing guitar in my collection. GC does not carry them. I purchased mine from a small higher end guitar shop in Albuquerque near my home. The cost was about $750. Good luck!

User Info Menu

A good old classic vibe squier telecaster is an option too

User Info Menu

There's an Eastman 371 in the For Sale forum right now.

My local Guitar Center always seems to have one or two used archtops on hand and they carry Ibanez new stock...costs nothing to check 'em out.

Just my $0.02

User Info Menu

T'anks to eve yone responding to my help query...looked up Eastman, Peerless, Lohr, Godin, et al...more confused now than when I started, however I have started...will spend some time playing examples of each...between Cleveland and Buffalo I have 200 miles of I90 to explore for the right guitar for me, or at least the rightest...thanks, again.

User Info Menu

Ibanez has its cheaper Benson model out now....nice looking guitar, in the 1k price range....I would have to buy sight unseen, no dealers in my area....There is a lot of choices in that 1K range....and I have no way of knowing if one is better then another...quality wise...

User Info Menu

Hello Gakilgore,
    I too am late to the guitar (63). I have been playing about 4 years and learning jazz for the last 2.5 yrs. I reasoned that aspiring to be a competent jazz guitarist is for me kind of like a hamster wanting to become a top-gun fighter pilot. It's been a heck of a ride though and it's been much more gripping than just learning a few power chords and rock riffs .
    Best of luck with your studies!!
    And now

I play an Ibanez Artcore AFJ-85 Perfect Jazz guitar?-imag0055-1-jpgand I have been very pleased with the sound and build quality of this low-cost guitar. I also play a Gibson Les Paul Traditional, which makes an excellent jazz guitar (both played through a basic Ibanez WT-80 jazz amp).
    I found the best improvement in sound, for both guitars, was to fit flat-wound Tomastik-Infeld guitar strings. Strangely, the Ibanez jazz box came with flat wounds on it, but the sound improved out of sight when I changed for the Tomastik strings. I use the lighter ones on the LP.
    Another low-cost improvement in the sound of both guitars came when I changed to Jim Dunlop 205 jazz picks.
    By far the best improvement though will result from me putting in more practice.
    Cheers
    No10shovel,
    Melbourne
    Australia

User Info Menu

No10shovel I Agree a lot to your post.

I'm going to address an issue regarding guitar necks but first, setting objectives :

A hamster wanting to become a top-gun fighter pilot : That would be me, except that I'd be happy just taking that plane off the taxiway for a gentle little grasshoper flight.
    And even if I can't do anything but taxi, I decided I'm going to enjoy the ride no matter what. Kenny Werner's "effortless mastery" is a great help in allowing me to enjoy my modest practice in spites of the frustration.

Improvised music helps prevent Alzheimer, so let's do our little (expensive) occupational therapy.

As for strings, Thomastik flatwound are great, so are la Bella, and for a different experience newTone Archtop (roundwound)

Picks do a lot of difference, the carbon ones by Vladimir Muzic "The Reniator" is really a must try.

I personally like fingerpicking a lot more than using a pick but I could never grow those nails.
    One more challenge.

About necks, my first experience with guitars was a beginning with classical.

So I tend to keep my guitar pretty much vertical like John Stowell, keep my thumb well in the center and back of the neck, do a lot of barrés and NEVER use the thumb to fret or mute a string.

In this perspective the slightly broader neck of the Eastman was a plus.

Then I came across Gypsy style that is... just the opposite.

If I'm going to use my thumb for fretting or even muting strings, the Eastman neck is way too wide for me and I definitely need to hold my axe in a different way.

I'm still confused and undecided.
    I'm considering buying an unexpensive squier telecaster just to have a narrower neck to fiddle with and allow me to compare both approaches.
    Last edited by Dirk; 06-05-2018 at 04:05 AM.

User Info Menu

Perfect jazz guitar, hmmm, my journey has come full circle.

Rewind, 1999. Fender Telecaster swapped for hollow bodied Korean jazz guitar and amp.

Happy times. Thomastic strings and chops! Many years of learning music theory and such until an on going condition started messing with my left fretting hand. I changed the nut spacing to get a bigger separation at the 1st fret which helped there, but the 8th fret and higher proved to be tight for extended chords with the numb fingers.

So now, 2013, a Squier Telecaster with Charlie Christian pickup and Thomastic strings! Wow, it works really well. Plenty of room for those old sluggish fingers.

Perfect Jazz guitar?-img_0342-640x478-jpg
    “When a wise man points at the moon the fool considers the finger.”

User Info Menu

My main guitar is a white Hagström Swede with two humbuckers. Soundwise and aesthetic it’s a Les Paul guitar. Therefore it works very well for all kinds of music

User Info Menu

Kind of a Set Neck H-S-H Tele with a 2.25 " to 2.50" Hollow Body except block under Bridge with stoptail .

Head stock about 7 or 8 degrees angle , high ratio locking tuners.
    3x3 Headstock .
    No string trees except for farms which grow strings.

Medium Jumbo frets 14" radius neck .

5 way with 3 extra toggles for coil cutting etc H-S-H series parallel etc.

20 fret neck with neck PU close to fingerboard .

Not your Father's Tele .

Phatt - or thin

Rolling off treble does not equal turning up the Phatt ness.

This is a real Jazz or Fusion Tele.

'Are you saying that regular Teles are not 'Real ' ' ?

Yes ...lol. Not exactly scientifically accurate ...

Maybe Fender should make a 'Jazz Tele ' exactly like their other Teles but the Tone Knob goes down to minus 5 .

The reason Ed Bickert sounded so good is cause he was thinking of the above Hollow Tele while he Played*.

*maybe...or not
    *and maybe some greatness involved too ....
    * Ted Greene ...same thing

There's this Tutorial Video with Mike Stern playing his Pacifica Tele no efx no distortion and it and he sounded great - and not much roll off either...gotta admit- kidding aside.

I really don't care much about the shape -

The Guitar I have now sounds like what I imagine a 'Hollow Tele ' might sound like-

But I am speaking of real Acoustic Volume and fullness unplugged , louder than a 335 and naturally dark and full , not the thin twangy unplugged tone of a Tele .

I would like to have a second Guitar like this.

Understand that if 8 or 10 of us wanted a true Jazz Tele and agree on specs - it might be possible to get them built at much lower cost in groups of 10 Guitars.
    Last edited by Robertkoa; 06-23-2019 at 08:37 AM.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by priscilo View Post
    Do your consider my G&L ASAT CLASSIC HOLLOW BODY a Tele. It is fine for Jazz.
    If you don't consider Teles like jazz guitars you must listen to Bill Frisell tunes.
    Or Ed Bickert, or Mike Stern.....

User Info Menu

For me the perfect jazz guitar is still the Gibson 175. I think a few jazz guitar legends thought so as well, though you will need a clairvoyant to ask them.

Here I am playing one of mine on a gig last weekend:

Perfect Jazz guitar?-64681930_10157431031106543_1159374890537582592_o-jpg

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Stringswinger View Post
    For me the perfect jazz guitar is still the Gibson 175. I think a few jazz guitar legends thought so as well, though you will need a clairvoyant to ask them.

Here I am playing one of mine on a gig last weekend:

Perfect Jazz guitar?-64681930_10157431031106543_1159374890537582592_o-jpg
    There is good reason for the success of the ES-175. The proportions of body size, depth and short scale make it a pleasure to play for extended periods of time. Also, the laminate body imparts a pleasant warm tone which is faithfully delivered through amplification.

A near perfect design for the professional jazz guitarist.

User Info Menu

I just traded my hollow body for my new jazz guitar, aptly called a Jazzmaster. The first time I picked one up I played the neck pickup and said ‘why is this not used for jazz?’. It was warm, clean, articulate. My other electric is a G&L ASAT semi-hollow with a humbucker in the neck. Okay, I don’t exclusively play jazz, but the two of them will take care of 69% of my “needs”. (That’s not a misprint, I’m a guitar player and you always need more. 69%, roughly 2 out of 3, ain’t bad.)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by QAman View Post
    There is good reason for the success of the ES-175. The proportions of body size, depth and short scale make it a pleasure to play for extended periods of time. Also, the laminate body imparts a pleasant warm tone which is faithfully delivered through amplification.

A near perfect design for the professional jazz guitarist.
    Maybe Joe Pass' version of the 'perfect 175'. would be it for me
    a 175 but slightly thinner (2.5" ?)
    with the neck pu moved forward to the L4 position .....

Gibson/Epiphone really should make some more of those ....
    (sorry if this is a repeat )

User Info Menu

Has to be the Gibson ES 175

User Info Menu

For me something like a 175 in true neck position with Series /Parallel /Single coil switch ...

Then a middle position PU for other combinations ( probably a Rails or Narrow Humbucker ) also with a switch for other combinations...

Maybe a bridge Humbucker...I never use them by themselves ...

So a H-S-H 175 with a Stoptail maybe slightly longer scale...

Kind of like the *John Kriesberg Signature ES 175 Stoptail ...

*No longer made
    *Never made in the first place

User Info Menu

For 35 years I thought the ES-175 was perfection. Then, I discovered that I actually preferred the 25-1/2" scale.

Now, I am back in the L-5/L-5-style guitar camp. I find it difficult to improve upon the L-5CES.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Greentone View Post
    I find it difficult to improve upon the L-5CES.
    The Tal Farlow is a big improvement

Seriously, I have tried out and even demoed a Wesmo side by side with my Tal and could not say it sounded better. Just different. I seem to prefer the thunk of laminates such as the 175 and especially the Tal Farlow.

I used to own a few carved top guitars and traded them all in because they did not produce the sound I was hearing in my head.

As gigging guitars the hollow body ES series is pretty much unbeatable, especially the 175 and TF.

And in the end it's always the player and never the instrument. Never.

Just my opinion.

DB

User Info Menu

JFC, 12 years of this thread!

FYI:

derek.... Last Post 9 August 2015 then 2012 generallym78W... last post 25 May 2018
    wizard3739..last post 5 April 2018
    Jake Hanlon....Last post 29 August 2017
    pierre richard....Last post 20 January 2015 (lots of time on the intrument since then........)
    JohnW400....Last post 26 July 2012
    Gary Mitchell: last post 16 September 2016
    randyc.....Last post 6 may 2014
    lpduleuxe...Last post 3 March 2016
    Reg: Last post 30 March 2019
    kamlapati: last post 10 July 2018
    barrymclark: last post 5 February 2016
    paynow: Last post 18 December 2014
    Flyin' Brian: Last post 15 November 2017
    Retroman1969: Last post 17 March 2014
    jazzpunk: last post 20 September 2015
    soco: last post 27 April 2014