The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary
Reply to Thread Bookmark Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
Posts 251 to 258 of 258

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Joe DeNisco
    I haven't received the guitar yet. It would be nice to meet up over at Pastores. That would be great Patrick. You know any good places to eat there? It's gonna be an event!
    your right, I'll give him the wine after.
    It's always an event for me when I go to see Ronaldo. There's a Cuban restaurant right across from Pastore's. It's called "Mi Bandera". It's really top shelf!! I love their Halibut. Great mofongo, tostones, churrasco, moro . . I think you'll like it. I also stop in to a quaint little Cuban cigar store. As you know, Union City is a huge Cuban culture. There's this old guy, speaks very little english. But, He was a top roller in Havana. Great cigars! Ronaldo is off on Wednesdays. Let's shoot for Tuesday or Thursday. Let me know if that works for you.

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick2
    It's always an event for me when I go to see Ronaldo. There's a Cuban restaurant right across from Pastore's. It's called "Mi Bandera". It's really top shelf!! I love their Halibut. Great mofongo, tostones, churrasco, moro . . I think you'll like it. I also stop in to a quaint little Cuban cigar store. As you know, Union City is a huge Cuban culture. There's this old guy, speaks very little english. But, He was a top roller in Havana. Great cigars! Ronaldo is off on Wednesdays. Let's shoot for Tuesday or Thursday. Let me know if that works for you.
    When I get the guitar, I will call you.
    perfect. I love Cuban food. Just came back from dinner. Stuffed man. Had Afghan tonite. Unreal. Joe D

Joe pm me regarding........V

User Info Menu

Gotcha..

User Info Menu

perfect. I love Cuban food. Just came back from dinner. Stuffed man. Had Afghan tonite. Unreal. Joe D

What guitar?

User Info Menu

....Silk Road...always good

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ArchtopHeaven
    What guitar?
    You'll see, very soon..

Quote Originally Posted by iim7V7IM7
    ....Silk Road...always good
    oh yeah. We got there at 4. I ate, basically like an animal. We wrapped it up at about 5:30. As we were hugging Hasim and Mohammed good bye, they lost power. Mohammed told me, aww don't worry, it will come back on. There were at least 100 people already in the restaurant. There power didn't come back on until 10pm! When they lose a Saturday night in the restaurant business, that's devastating. So, to support them and help them build up there revenue for the weekend, we are going there to eat again today.. I'm good like that. I can't get enough of the place.

User Info Menu

You'll see, very soon..

oh yeah. We got there at 4. I ate, basically like an animal. We wrapped it up at about 5:30. As we were hugging Hasim and Mohammed good bye, they lost power. Mohammed told me, aww don't worry, it will come back on. There were at least 100 people already in the restaurant. There power didn't come back on until 10pm! When they lose a Saturday night in the restaurant business, that's devastating. So, to support them and help them build up there revenue for the weekend, we are going there to eat again today.. I'm good like that. I can't get enough of the place.
    Yes, they seem to have a "loyal" customer base and are consistently busy every time that we have gone.
    Last edited by iim7V7IM7; 08-09-2015 at 02:50 PM. Reason: Noun/verb...doh!