The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary
Reply to Thread Bookmark Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Posts 26 to 50 of 71
    Quote Originally Posted by mangotango
    Wow. One of the most interesting and compelling threads of recent years on this forum finally bears fruit...and it's a peach.

Well done. You should be very proud of what you've achieved.
    Seriously. One of the best ever. Thanks for taking us along, Jehu.

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Wow. Beautiful guitar. Such dedication and such an outstanding result===you must be proud, and deeply satisfied.

User Info Menu

Beautiful! Let's hear it!

User Info Menu

Man o Man what a gorgeous guitar!!!! Super Job!!! Congrats!!!

User Info Menu

Inspirational.
    I almost don't care what it sounds like - that's a great thing to see built.
    But almost isn't quite it... I do care.... so tunes please!

User Info Menu

Thanks everyone... don't worry, sound samples are coming!

User Info Menu

Alright, I finally got around to recording something. You'll have to excuse the playing, but it should give you a general idea...

User Info Menu

Beautiful!

User Info Menu

And from this month's Practical Standards thread, a bit of comping sans pick:

User Info Menu

Wow! Of all of the ngd's I have seen posted, I do believe that yours is something special. Not only is it a beautiful guitar but it sounds wonderful. You Sir have my admiration. May you play it with love.

User Info Menu

Lovely guitar with a very nice sound, smooth and defined.

User Info Menu

Wonderful. Everyone's own NGD is their favorite but you might break the mold.
    That's fantastic.

User Info Menu

Very very nice Jehu!! You must feel like a proud father and his first born. Pass out the picks (some of us don't smoke). Congratulations.

User Info Menu

Damn.. You are talented. That's amazing.

User Info Menu

Sounds great!

User Info Menu

I don't know man...Your playing is off the charts, and your first ever build is too. I'd buy that guitar in a heartbeat, and I'm not a lefty!

User Info Menu

Thanks all! Glad I could spread some good feelings over the interwebs. Makes those blisters and callouses worthwhile.

2b -- This one's not for sale, but give me a chance to build a couple more and we might be able to work out a trade.

User Info Menu

Truly awesome in the literal sense of the word. I don't know if I've ever been as excited for someone else's NGD. Truly inspiring bro.

User Info Menu

Very nice indeed! Well done.

User Info Menu

Congratulations, it does looks awesome and...plays awesome! Very nice deep sound!

User Info Menu

Sounds as good as it looks.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by mr. beaumont
    Sounds as good as it looks.
    I hope that's a compliment!

User Info Menu

Jehu......thaaaaaaank you

stumbled over the "it begins" thread today and read it like a thrilling novel.
    Having finished it I smiled and thought ...man you made my day

thank you so much for sharing it with us...all the joy, the pain and the result....a true beauty, a true sound

User Info Menu

I somehow missed this thread: That is about the most beautiful guitar I've ever seen. Any additional bling is gaudy. May I ask what work you do for a living? Making instruments for a living is certainly not a path to wealth but you might be quite happy. Looks like you've got a few customers lined up already.
    Congrats on your accomplishment. This NGD really does beat the hell out of all the other (thoroughly enjoyable) "look what I just bought" NGD posts!

An impressive accomplishment! You must be very proud.