The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary
Reply to Thread Bookmark Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Posts 51 to 53 of 53

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by pingu
    yes pb should start immediately ....
    check your settings in the (excellent) manual ....

and possibly do a factory reset ....
    He said that he does not have a manual.

Here is how to do a factory reset: Press and hold the STORE button and apply power. Wait until the display shows "Fr", then release. The STORE button LED will now be flashing.

Press the STORE button once. The display will now show "Fr?" (Factory restore)

To confirm the restore procedure press and hold the STORE button until "bu5" appears in the display.

The restore is completed when loop memory "1" is shown in the display.

Hope this helps.

Doug

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by whiskey02
    A timely necrothread for me, just picked up a used(no users manual) solo xt. ....
    DuckDuckGo (or Google, if you prefer) is useful here.

Here is the link to the Digitech webpage with the manuals you might be looking for.

Under "Specs, Manuals & Downloads", and then "Manuals & Downloads", the following manuals and applications are available:
    • Owner's Manual
    • JamManager XT v2.3.5 (Windows)
    • JamManager XT v2.3.5 (Mac)
    Last edited by dconeill; 04-10-2020 at 09:21 PM.

User Info Menu

I like the fact it can store a lot of loops and has a long looping time, also the sd card is good as is the usb connection. I also own a Trio+ that has a looper but use the jam man solo XT to put a track on them play that into the Trio+ to get drums amd bass to sync up then start the loop on the Trio and record the jam man into it and I run what comes out of the Trio+ into separate amps and us e a third amp for what I play. The Jam Man xt is a very good pedal.