The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary
Reply to Thread Bookmark Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Posts 26 to 30 of 30

User Info Menu

I cut two small rectangles of regular cushion foam and stuffed them into my Johnny Smith. Easy to get in, and worked great.
    Not so easy to get out.

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Yes, interested. 6/5/22
    Now that Doug’s Plugs are no longer in existence. I’m just learning about them.
    I have a 2014 Fender Starcastor semiHollow. Live in west coast Florida. Have you determined a cost and ship $ yet? Would you require a “rub” over lay for shape and sizing? Can send pics of course.
    thanks for your venture into this arena.
    Rick Robertson
    Holiday, FL
    RickRobFL at gmail

User Info Menu

I am interested, how can I contact you?

Quote Originally Posted by AZJoe
    Would anyone be interested in sets of f hole anti-feedback baffles? Similar to Doug's Plugs who no longer makes them. A friend recently came to me and asked me to make him some anti-feedback f hole plugs for his Gretsch semi hollow because he plays heavy distorted punk rock and he was getting feedback through his JCM800. I have a CNC machine and normaly build guitars but, thought I would try to make him a set and they turned out perfect. So, I made a set for my Epiphone 339 and they fit perfect. I'm working on sourcing some sheets of closed cell neoprene foam material to make them out of and how to market them.

Thank you, Joe

User Info Menu

I play in a LOUD bigband. Trying to avoid feedback is allways better than fighting against it. Placing yourself on the RH side if right handed and with the amp a little in front of you will help accuring the feedback in the first place. Otherwise, a low volume stage and a great PA will do miracles. If that lacks, solid body guitars do help a lot. If all that is absent, yes, f hole plugs come into action.

Quote Originally Posted by AZJoe
    Would anyone be interested in sets of f hole anti-feedback baffles? Similar to Doug's Plugs who no longer makes them. A friend recently came to me and asked me to make him some anti-feedback f hole plugs for his Gretsch semi hollow because he plays heavy distorted punk rock and he was getting feedback through his JCM800. I have a CNC machine and normaly build guitars but, thought I would try to make him a set and they turned out perfect. So, I made a set for my Epiphone 339 and they fit perfect. I'm working on sourcing some sheets of closed cell neoprene foam material to make them out of and how to market them.

Thank you, Joe

Attachment 91262

Attachment 91265

Attachment 91266

Attachment 91263

Attachment 91264
    Also interested in a pair of these if you can make them. Let me know how to contact you, Thanks!