The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary
Reply to Thread Bookmark Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Posts 26 to 32 of 32

User Info Menu

From the A Mano website: "A Mano guitars are warranted, to the original purchaser, from defects in workmanship affecting the playability of the instrument. Claims are reviewed and granted at the sole discretion of A Mano Guitars." Not terribly confidence inspiring.

Not sure what the value added is if he won't stand behind his imports when you can order directly from Chinese manufacturers yourself. Still, ordering yourself relies on there being readily fixable flaws like electronics and minor fret work. If we're talking bowed necks, that's a different level of risk entirely. Look forward to hearing what you find out Frederichzeitgeist. I have a Yunzhi on order and I'm a bit more nervous about it now than I was before.
    Last edited by Spook410; 03-24-2012 at 01:53 PM.

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

When I think of all the free advertising this guy got at this site...

Better have a damn good reason why he's not returning your emails.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by mr. beaumont
    When I think of all the free advertising this guy got at this site...

Better have a damn good reason why he's not returning your emails.
    Yeah, he was doing some serious shilling a while back, all the while getting in subtle digs & putdowns of several well knows luthiers guitars, and when you called him on it, he would feign innocence.

News update A Mano have replied and offered a refund

User Info Menu

Take the money and run.

User Info Menu

>>> News update A Mano have replied and offered a refund

Hey, that is terrific news.

Great to hear that you have the choice to decide how you wish to handle this.

As interesting as the A Mano proposition was to some, and as good a final result as you seem to have to the problem. I still think that this is not an appealing offer based on the fundamentals of the proposition.

My opinion.

Chris
    Last edited by PTChristopher; 03-26-2012 at 04:15 PM.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by frederichzeitgeist
    News update A Mano have replied and offered a refund
    This is good news. I'm happy for you, and glad that the seller is doing the right thing.