The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary
Reply to Thread Bookmark Thread
Posts 1 to 16 of 16

User Info Menu

I'm really liking this Heritage H525. This one isn't mine, but I wouldn't mind having one like it...
    What a beauty!!!

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Sweet!!

User Info Menu

I LOVE mine!!!!!

These are dealer pics I bought my Heritage 525 from....

User Info Menu

Not the same model and therefore totally OT but I gotta give Heritage some love.
    Forgive me but I think this is just beautiful.
    I am a shallow man. I fall for the bling.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuz
    I LOVE mine!!!!!

These are dealer pics I bought my Heritage 525 from....

Wow!!!
    You could go surfin' on those curls...
    Your 525 is a beauty too!!!

User Info Menu

Been wanting one for a while, but first I am looking to buy the "real deal" - a 60s model ES-125-TC.

User Info Menu

Hold the phone! Never heard of Heritage.....that shows you how out of touch I must be. Who are they, where located, and where are they made? You're giving me GAS.

User Info Menu

They're basically the "real" Gibson, insofar the company is comprised of some of the old-school Gibson craftsmen (and women) working in the old Gibson factory in Kalamazoo.

There's some interesting history in this long thread: https://www.jazzguitar.be/forum/guita...ans-fault.html

User Info Menu

When you get right down to it and see who's doing the building, Heritage is the "real deal".

User Info Menu

Now if only we could get them to change the shape of their headstock... :-0

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by FatJeff
    Now if only we could get them to change the shape of their headstock... :-0

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

No more Heritage headstock roughhouse pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Philco
    Not the same model and therefore totally OT but I gotta give Heritage some love.
    Forgive me but I think this is just beautiful.
    I am a shallow man. I fall for the bling.

Now that is sooooooo sweet.....though I think that I would order mine without the black arrow.........

Seriously, what is that?

User Info Menu

I'm on a Mac and I use an app called "SnapshotPro" for taking various screen shots. It allows you to crop the shot before you take it.
    When you deploy the app it takes control of the screen and assumes you want the mouse cursor in the shot.
    That's the mouse cursor blown up because I made the shot bigger in Photoshop.

The photo is from an Ebay add. i think the guy want over $4000 for the guitar.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Section Player
    Hold the phone! Never heard of Heritage.....that shows you how out of touch I must be. Who are they, where located, and where are they made? You're giving me GAS.
    Tons of pics and info can be found here:

The #1 Forum for Fans and Owners of Heritage Guitars

Don't bring up the headstock or the angry natives will run you out of town.

User Info Menu

I recently sold my 525 as I'm moving away from P-90 guitars but it was one of the best sounding guitars I've owned to date. I may order another one someday with a single humbucker.
    Last edited by Jazzpunk; 03-03-2012 at 03:21 AM.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by mangotango
    Now that is sooooooo sweet.....though I think that I would order mine without the black arrow.........

Seriously, what is that?
    If you're asking what is the guitar, it's a gorgeous Heritage Sweet 16 . . . affectionately refered to as a "Sweetie"