The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary
Reply to Thread Bookmark Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Posts 26 to 32 of 32

User Info Menu

I bought a Peavey Ampkit, which is similar, for my iPhone. It allows me to plug in my bass and use the Peterson Strobe Tuner app on my phone. That way I don't have to remember to pack a tuner all the time (I gig on guitar, bass and Dobro). Of course, I still have to remember to pack the adapter.

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

I just received an Apogee Jam as an exceptionally kind birthday gift. It is very simple, seems nice, and the gain control is molto bene.

There are two problems I've encountered with it ;

1) I can't get it to work with anything on my iPod Touch gen 2, which I realize only supports IOS 4.2.1 and not 4.3 as Apogee now specs (though their press release spec'd 4.2.1)

2) when using as a practice / recording thing on my Macbook Pro with GarageBand, I'm getting horrible latency problems, like slapback-echo time lengths. The problem is not as bad, but still quite distracting, using Logic Pro.

Does anyone have any insight that might help with either of these issues?

User Info Menu

Dears,

I also use amplitube iRig and have to agree, it's nicely done.

However, I have a problem when I connect the iRig with my computer through the apogee duet: there is always an horrible feedback I can't get rid of, even tho I use a mono cable. Did you guys encounter the same issue, and how did you solve it?

User Info Menu

Ok.. you sold me...

I am getting Iphone 5 for work when it comes out in Nov (well.. Tues.. but I in Canada so.. )

Will try the IRig.. if I like it great.. if not I am trading my PodV2 for a pocket pod

EDIT: but I will say this... PODs last for ever.. Iphones .. not so much...
    Last edited by SamBooka; 10-02-2011 at 09:23 PM.

User Info Menu

What!!! The iPhone 5's coming out in November??? I feel like I just spotted a unicorn

Quote Originally Posted by SamBooka
    Ok.. you sold me...

I am getting Iphone 5 for work when it comes out in Nov (well.. Tues.. but I in Canada so.. )

Will try the IRig.. if I like it great.. if not I am trading my PodV2 for a pocket pod

User Info Menu

Iphone 5 will probably be out Oct 4 in the US...
    I can wait.. although I posted an ad on kijiji for straight trade PodV2 for pocket pod.. no bites tho

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SamBooka
    Ok.. you sold me...

I think you'll like it! Plus with an iKlip Mini you can mount it to a stand, with iRig Midi you can connect a midi foot controller and use it live!