The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Tried FB but no dice. Does he have an email address? Wanted to visit about lessons and guitars.

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jumpnblues
    Tried FB but no dice. Does he have an email address? Wanted to visit about lessons and guitars.
    Look up 99cent Lessons on You Tube , great VFM the PDF's and MP3s or MP4s are very good too
    covers BeBop , Straight ahead Jazz & Bossas.

Silverfoxx

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

back in the days when guitar shows still roamed the land, i'd see rich seversen in his small one man booth, guitar in hand, selling his courses...with his jiminy cricket voice..he was always a credit to guitar..solid player and always very honest and open with people...either buying or selling...i've seen him really helping out some people...good guy

cheers

User Info Menu

I called his business first time looking for some info thinkin id get an employee or a message and it was him and we talked about chain saws and a tree he was getting ready to cut up.I thought i was talking to my brother for a second.Then we got into guitars.lol

User Info Menu

he's helped me a great deal - just by making workable demonstration videos that give you a clear idea of the sound of the instrument he's presenting. this is mostly because he can play - but also because he has solved the technical challenges involved in making videos.

I've got a better set up now than I've ever had by replicating his favoured gear.

Thanks guys. I appreciate your help.