The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary
Reply to Thread Bookmark Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
Posts 151 to 155 of 155

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by dcontoyannis
    Howdy MMFG'ers! I have been working on Vol 1 independently (with Larry Baione's videos)...
    Can you point us to these videos of Larry's? Is it a for-fee course at Berklee Online? Searching Youtube didn't turn up anything.

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Maroonblazer
    Can you point us to these videos of Larry's? Is it a for-fee course at Berklee Online? Searching Youtube didn't turn up anything.
    Not sure if they're online. There's a DVD that comes with the book that includes the videos.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by thelostboss
    Try searching for "A MODERN METHOD FOR GUIRAR"
    That was the first thing I tried before posting the question. I get the Leavitt book, which I already own.

User Info Menu

Get a Chord theory work book, Margaret Brandman has a Book Titled.. The Contemporary Chord Workbook. lt will explain Intervals, Triads ,sus2 all the way to 7th`s, 2in 1 chords Dim, aug, Modes etc. You get options on how to figure them out in both Bass and Treble clef.

If it is available to where you are, its very helpful.

User Info Menu

I have this book, so I'm in too I will read all the 150+ posts tonight and start later this evening.

But the Olympics is on, and the Mixed Couples Cross Country Tricycle race is coming on soon, so I have to watch that too