The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary
Reply to Thread Bookmark Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Posts 76 to 82 of 82

User Info Menu

Has this already been posted here? It's a video of Mickey playing blues. Pretty hip.

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

This is pretty cool too, but you don't get to Mickey playing.

User Info Menu

I know this is an old thread...but I wanted to give a huge thanks to Frank for creating these and offering them for free. I just purchased Mickey's book and hoped there was something out there like this. Having a backing track for newbies like me that have a hard time hearing the root of rootless voicings really helps! Especially on on chord 6 (D13b5b9). So...thank you!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jsmith2500
    I know this is an old thread...but I wanted to give a huge thanks to Frank for creating these and offering them for free. I just purchased Mickey's book and hoped there was something out there like this. Having a backing track for newbies like me that have a hard time hearing the root of rootless voicings really helps! Especially on on chord 6 (D13b5b9). So...thank you!
    The rest of the book is on the back burner, I plan on finishing this someday.

Thanks, and I'm glad it's helpful to you.

User Info Menu

Hello, I am so excited to stumble into this forum! I just bought my Mickey Baker complete course in Jazz Guitar book 1.

I saw that Fep had posted some accompaniment mp3s to a website called box.
    I was able to see those files just once on the box website. Now every time I try to go back to them, i get nothing. The box website simply gives me a blank screen.

Any suggestions? I sure would like to have those accompaniment pieces to play along with. Makes it more interesting!

Thank you!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NFC440
    Hello, I am so excited to stumble into this forum! I just bought my Mickey Baker complete course in Jazz Guitar book 1.

I saw that Fep had posted some accompaniment mp3s to a website called box.
    I was able to see those files just once on the box website. Now every time I try to go back to them, i get nothing. The box website simply gives me a blank screen.

Any suggestions? I sure would like to have those accompaniment pieces to play along with. Makes it more interesting!

Thank you!
    Hi NFC,

I just saw your post now, I'm not sure what happened, I just went into the box.net site to my account, try this link: Box

User Info Menu

Thank you SO much!!!! I got the .mp3 files and can't wait to play along with them. I really appreciate your reply!