The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary
Reply to Thread Bookmark Thread
Posts 1 to 10 of 10

User Info Menu

A while ago, someone here mentioned his 2 ( free at times ) sources for streaming both current and classic movies. ( Lost the post. )

Appreciate any and all info.

Thx.

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

When it comes to streaming movies, there are a bunch of options out there. You can go for the usual suspects like Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, and Disney+, which offer a wide range of both current and classic films. And if you're looking for some free options, you might want to check out platforms like Tubi and Crackle; they offer a selection of movies at no cost.But hey, don't forget the thrill of catching a movie at the cinema! If you're up for it, you should definitely check out what's movies out in theaters right now. There's something special about that big screen experience.
    Last edited by JacobMauer; 10-23-2023 at 08:06 AM.

User Info Menu

There are free sources, but the shady ones are not supposed to be talked about here.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by emanresu
    There are free sources, but the shady ones are not supposed to be talked about here.

I honestly didn't know there were shady sources and that they weren't to be mentioned here.
    ( What makes a shady one ? )

But ok, that being said, what are the non-shady free ones ?

Thx.

User Info Menu

There are a ton of free movies on youtube. Just click around.

etc

User Info Menu

There’s a bunch of free with ads apps/websites. YouTube, FreeVee, Tubi, Roku Channel….

You can Google a movie and it’ll usually show where you can watch it right at the top.

User Info Menu

If you have a Roku, there are lots of old movie channels available, both free and paid. Also Google TV, if you prefer that. Or you can use a streaming device and cast from your computer/tablet/phone, with whatever you can find there, with your favorite search engine.

User Info Menu

Check with your local library. Ours has two--hoopla and Kanopy--that you can stream 10 views each per month per library card.
    There is also a lot of film noir on YT. With a little searching you can find many of the Noir Alley intros and outros from TCM.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by AllanAllen
    There’s a bunch of free with ads apps/websites. YouTube, FreeVee, Tubi, Roku Channel….

You can Google a movie and it’ll usually show where you can watch it right at the top.
    I use adblock and watch everything on youtube ad free. Although they started putting pop ups that adblockers aren't allowed and I just close it.

User Info Menu

They got me. They disabled youtube unless I turned off adblock or got premium. Decided to go premium for $12 a month. I don't have tv, I need my youtube ad free binges.