The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary
    Hi!

Beyond the Mirage is wonderful piece played by ultimate guitar trio Di Meola/de Lucia/McLaughlin. Here is my solo over this piece. I hope you like it!

Kindest, Mikko

https://youtube.com/shorts/cQmXMiNNxF8?feature=share

Lähetetty minun SM-A035G laitteesta Tapatalkilla

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

This is not my style. But I want to say that you have very good sound and play this music very well. And this is not easy to play, so I recognize your skills. I dont know if this is Meolas solo or is it yours, but in my opinion it could be perfectly from him. Continue with the good work Mikko

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyDunlop
    This is not my style. But I want to say that you have very good sound and play this music very well. And this is not easy to play, so I recognize your skills. I dont know if this is Meolas solo or is it yours, but in my opinion it could be perfectly from him. Continue with the good work Mikko
    Thank you very much!!
    It was my solo.

User Info Menu

thats very good! for this style of jazz fusion I think you are doing great. Nothing to envy to the rest of players including Meola, etc
    THe good thing its that this has a lot of potential audience, you must try to advertise yourself, through social network. Paying for ads may help

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyDunlop
    thats very good! for this style of jazz fusion I think you are doing great. Nothing to envy to the rest of players including Meola, etc
    THe good thing its that this has a lot of potential audience, you must try to advertise yourself, through social network. Paying for ads may help
    Thank you for the advice! I will think about it.Al Di Meola's Beyond the MirageAl Di Meola's Beyond the Mirage

User Info Menu

Wonderful. What gauge strings are you using?