The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

I don't know who François Leduc is. I have no association with him. He has got a youtube channel full of great transcriptions. There is almost no information about him on his page other than that he is Canadian (which you can tell by the number of Ed Bickert and Lenny Breau transcriptions he has done ).
    I do believe in the benefits of doing your own transcriptions but it's very convenient to have a resource for quickly checking out master's vocabulary. Besides, the original recording is part of the video, you can always give it a go, slow it down etc before looking at the transcription. Also, he has a website for paid content (or donations).

Francois Leduc - YouTube

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Tal_175
    I don't know who François Leduc is. I have no association with him. He has got a youtube channel full of great transcriptions. There is almost no information about him on his page other than that he is Canadian (which you can tell by the number of Ed Bickert and Lenny Breau transcriptions he has done ).
    I do believe in the benefits of doing your own transcriptions but it's very convenient to have a resource for quickly checking out master's vocabulary. Besides, the original recording is part of the video, you can always give it a go, slow it down etc before looking at the transcription. Also, he has a website for paid content (or donations).

Francois Leduc - YouTube
    I also use and like Francois' transcriptions, he has hundreds and some challenging tunes too..He is from Quebec Ca ....also has some interesting online lessons on pretty much any style of guitar playing..... All in a very professional package...Good stuff.

S

User Info Menu

Agreed, terrific resource.