6 14.29%
  • Total of others a LOT more than JGO

14 33.33%
Reply to Thread Bookmark Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Posts 26 to 50 of 66

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by princeplanet
    A good number of the members on this forum are no slouches either, it must be said. One of he reasons I'll come here. There's been more than a few robust debates on many off topics too which I appreciate. I just came from a couple of minutes on Reddit, to see what the world is saying about the Kanye - Piers Morgan interview. After a few "OMG, Kanye is a legend/genius/bravest truth teller of all time etc..." I realised there was no intelligent discussion to be found there. I'm sure if I looked harder I can find something with a pulse elsewhere, or I could start a thread right here and no doubt read some surprisingly insightful comments weighing in on both sides.... until it gets canned
    You mean canceled? After Kanye is canceled I want to cancel California for stealing water;

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Stevebol
    You mean canceled? After Kanye is canceled I want to cancel California for stealing water;

I heard he's going to have to change his name to Kan'tye.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Jeff
    I heard he's going to have to change his name to Kan'tye.
    He got dumped by Kim and went off the rails.

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

Nothing. I don’t use Facebook or Twitter. A waste of time. Even this place is dull much of the time. It hasn’t been the same since 2015.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Litterick
    100 million here, 100 million there... after awhile it starts to add up into some real money.

User Info Menu

Ari Emanuel's brother is Rahm, former mayor of Chicago. Kanye is from Chicago too. Hmm...

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ChazFromCali
    100 million here, 100 million there... after awhile it starts to add up into some real money.
    After you lose the wife, the kids, all your money, you're ready to be a real Californian.

User Info Menu

Ari Emanuel's brother is Rahm, former mayor of Chicago. Kanye is from Chicago too. Hmm...

Many people are from Chicago, including Sylvester Stallone, Michael Jordan, Harrison Ford, Robin Williams, Tina Fey, Bill Murray, Kim Novak and John Cusack.

User Info Menu

Many people are from Chicago, including Sylvester Stallone, Michael Jordan, Harrison Ford, Robin Williams, Tina Fey, Bill Murray, Kim Novak and John Cusack.
    I used to live near Chicago. Evanston and Waukegan.

This is who I'm worried about;

Chicago Mercantile Exchange - Wikipedia

User Info Menu

Kari Lake is from the Chicago area. She's a grifter;

Kari Lake - Wikipedia

User Info Menu

Rust belt is rust belt. It's all the same. Chicago, Cleveland, Buffalo. To some extent Milwaukee.

User Info Menu

Kanye is on probation. Musicians are all he has now. I'm 20 years older than him. I have no dog in this hunt.
    He ran away a long time ago.

User Info Menu

Who cares, Hasn't this loser gotten enough attention already??

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by wintermoon
    It doesn't matter what I think of his music. He's the voice of a generation to a lot of people.

User Info Menu

It doesn't matter what I think of his music. He's the voice of a generation to a lot of people.
    You mean a lost generation?

User Info Menu

Kanye wouldn't name names but it's Ari Emanuel. Emanuel is a good for nothing with no background in music.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 2bornot2bop
    You mean a lost generation?
    I never really listened to him before.

I can't relate to the lyrics. It's entertainment. His fans have been called disingenuous and incels. These days he's behaving like an incel.
    Trump loved the poorly educated but now he's not lying. Careful what you wish for.

I'll stick to my older music.
    Last edited by Stevebol; 10-31-2022 at 10:01 PM.

I remember hinting on this forum before 2016 that Trump might actually get to be President. No one took it seriously, it was simply unimaginable at the time. Now we have Kanye making a move in the same direction. Lord help us.

User Info Menu

Kanye has gone full David Lynch.

It's Chinatown, Ye.

User Info Menu

I remember hinting on this forum before 2016 that Trump might actually get to be President. No one took it seriously, it was simply unimaginable at the time. Now we have Kanye making a move in the same direction. Lord help us.
    Everything is falling apart anyway. President Ye. The jackass.

User Info Menu

Break out the popcorn. This is getting good;

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by wintermoon
    Rap isn't music. Bands can't compete with it economically. Rap is entertainment.
    Entertain me, rap.

User Info Menu

It doesn't matter who the president is. Drugs won the war on drugs so open up the borders.

User Info Menu

Now we have Kanye making a move in the same direction. Lord help us.
    But you gave the House of Lords the boot almost 240 years ago...!