The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

I didn't.
    Some really cool stuff. I'm trying to warm up to spending 100+ USD on a strap, I probably will. I'm really digging the leather Steyner.

https://steyner.de/en/collections/gitarrengurte

Epivo Retro Guitar Straps

https://www.richterstraps.com/en/c/p...s/guitar-strap

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Yes, really fine stuff.
    I have a strap from Richter. Not as fancy as the others listed, just fine black leather. Perfect manufactured, and the strap smelled after leather after unboxing it.
    Buying a much cheaper leather strap from far east, the chance is high to find yourself during unpacking in a cloud of a chemical cocktail evaporating from the unboxed item.

User Info Menu

They seem fine. I guess in most places there are local manufacturers that make fine belts much cheaper than brand names. I use these for years, buy them from the shop close to my house, there are as good as anything.

Minotaur Guitar/Bass Straps – Thomann Ellada

User Info Menu

I knew. Saw a couple I REALLY liked, but didn't order any. I've got so many straps I don't even use (I only use them at rehearsals and gigs, rarely when playing at home, as I'm sitting)

User Info Menu

There's also bluebellstraps which I got to know because Justin Johnson uses their products. Spain is a country I associate more with (nice, general-use) leather artisanat than Germany.

User Info Menu

This are all nice. My son got me a cool Van Gogh Starry Night strap, which I use for my acoustics.

Otherwise I have 2 Levy’s, open of which I got for free in the case of my 135 when I got it. They are high quality, sturdy leather straps that will outlast me and worth the $$$ IMO.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Alter
    They seem fine. I guess in most places there are local manufacturers that make fine belts much cheaper than brand names. I use these for years, buy them from the shop close to my house, there are as good as anything.

Minotaur Guitar/Bass Straps – Thomann Ellada
    Thanks!
    I want a "nice" strap and those (Minotaur) are much more in my price range.