The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary
Reply to Thread Bookmark Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Posts 26 to 28 of 28

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by nevershouldhavesoldit
    It's not. As I added to the post, it's an ElectroHarmonix PolyChorus pedal. It was listed as a second instrument for Gumina in the Discogs entry for that album, but it was misspelled. Originals now sell for $1k USD and up, but EH has reissued a modern version of it that sells for far less.

Attachment 102932
    Great ! Cheaper than a MIDI system, with a volume pedal that should be phenomenal.

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Lionelsax
    Great ! Cheaper than a MIDI system, with a volume pedal that should be phenomenal.
    The EH was top of the line for chorus, flange etc 25 years ago - it's outdated now. If I wanted a multi-effects pedal with true stereo output today, I'd get a modern device. Even the $150 Zoom MS50G or MS60B is as rich sounding as the EH was, and it's quieter. And there are many very high quality pedals from Strymon, Eventide, TC and others that do what the EH does and more for the same money as a reissue and far less than an original.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by nevershouldhavesoldit
    The EH was top of the line for chorus, flange etc 25 years ago - it's outdated now. If I wanted a multi-effects pedal with true stereo output today, I'd get a modern device. Even the $150 Zoom MS50G or MS60B is as rich sounding as the EH was, and it's quieter. And there are many very high quality pedals from Strymon, Eventide, TC and others that do what the EH does and more for the same money as a reissue and far less than an original.
    Yes, with chorus and octaver.

An emulator is largely better than this combination.