User Info Menu

Wife and I just received notices about this. Anyone looked into it? I've been wanting to do something for years now but never got around to it. Especially for her $$$$violin and my more expensive guitars. One time after an exhausting late gig and emptying the car at home, I left my Johnny Smith in the case out in the driveway. Woke up the next morning to see it still sitting there. Talk about dodging a bullet.

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

https://musicins.com/

Heritage Insurance

Danny W.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Woody Sound View Post
    Wife and I just received notices about this. Anyone looked into it? I've been wanting to do something for years now but never got around to it. Especially for her $$$$violin and my more expensive guitars. One time after an exhausting late gig and emptying the car at home, I left my Johnny Smith in the case out in the driveway. Woke up the next morning to see it still sitting there. Talk about dodging a bullet.
    When I was heavy into club dates, I used to come home late, after playing exhausting 5 and 6 hour gigs, and leave my Barney Kessel on the front stoop numerous times. In the morning, it would always still be there.
    I recently did a show, and woke up in the morning and couldn't find my guitar. I left it on the back seat of my car. Luckily, my co-op has a big parking garage, so it's probably safe.
    My guitar teacher told me that the jazz accordion player, Matt Matthews, used to leave countless amplifiers on the subways after gigs. Could you imagine taking a subway in the morning, and seeing an Ampeg Reverb-o-Rocket just sitting there, with no one else on the train?