User Info Menu

Warning, not jazz.

Citizenk74 posted a rocker and now I feel licensed to post one. For some of you maybe the best thing about this is it's only about a minute long.

The back story. My buddy of 50 years or is starting his fight against esophageal cancer, lost his voice box to surgery, is pretty shocked by the sudden change of events. One day just going about his business, then everything changed. He's always asking me to turn it up and rip, I know what he likes so doing my best to play in that style.

This is the start, "Fire Up" is a Sammy-ism, he has a bunch of them and I'll be trying to write them into the rest of the tune. Haven't finished writing this. And, turn it up, blast that 1/8th inch woofer on your iPhone.

Edit oops posted wrong video, corrected now.

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by fep
    Warning, not jazz.

Citizenk74 posted a rocker and now I feel licensed to post one. For some of you maybe the best thing about this is it's only about a minute long.

The back story. My buddy of 50 years or is starting his fight against esophageal cancer, lost his voice box to surgery, is pretty shocked by the sudden change of events. One day just going about his business, then everything changed. He's always asking me to turn it up and rip, I know what he likes so doing my best to play in that style.

This is the start, "Fire Up" is a Sammy-ism, he has a bunch of them and I'll be trying to write them into the rest of the tune. Haven't finished writing this. And, turn it up, blast that 1/8th inch woofer on your iPhone.

Edit oops posted wrong video, corrected now.

Cool tune Fep! I dig the groove and the atmosphere. Looking forward to more!

User Info Menu

Sounds good!

User Info Menu

Sounding good! Great guitar tone.

User Info Menu

Doc, Mark, thanks for checking it out.

User Info Menu

Cool, it has a Tom Petty vibe.

User Info Menu

Nice! Love the tone. Good vibes sent for your friend. Thanks for posting.