User Info Menu

I've been looking to buy the book Hip Guitar Lines by Rodney Jones. But with all post offices having a blackout due to lockdowns, most of the delivery times I see are 2-3 weeks and longer.

I would be perfectly content to buy an ebook version, but in all the sites I'm visiting they sell versions that only can be read with specific programs and readers (which I don't have). I wonder if there's anyway to get the book in a simple PDF or similar file that you can use with all your devices without locking, libraries etc. Or are they not available in order to prevent pirating etc?

Anyone knows a site I could try? Paying with payPal would be my preference.

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Alter
    I've been looking to buy the book Hip Guitar Lines by Rodney Jones. But with all post offices having a blackout due to lockdowns, most of the delivery times I see are 2-3 weeks and longer.

I would be perfectly content to buy an ebook version, but in all the sites I'm visiting they sell versions that only can be read with specific programs and readers (which I don't have). I wonder if there's anyway to get the book in a simple PDF or similar file that you can use with all your devices without locking, libraries etc. Or are they not available in order to prevent pirating etc?

Anyone knows a site I could try? Paying with payPal would be my preference.
    i bought the pdf from mel bay

Thanks! But Mel Bay doesn't take paypal and i've had bad luck giving US companies my credit card in the past, so i'd rather use someone that takes Paypal if possible.

Finally got the book a couple of weeks ago, been spending a lot of time with it. It's a really great book, giving insight on how Rodney moves across the fretboard when playing all his lines! Definitely on my top 5 of a very long list of books on guitar and players! You can spend hours just working on ideas from a couple of lines, and he has A LOT of stuff in the book!