User Info Menu

I'm not sure if a thread exists about this but I wondering if people knew of any online marketplaces (outside of Reverb, Ebay etc) where you occasionally come across guitars and musical equipment for sale?

In Denmark for example they have dba.dk, Ireland adverts.ie. Sweden blocket.se. Any other potentially useful sites?

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

All I know of in the US is Craig's List. There may be more local sites, but I've never investigated.

User Info Menu

A buddy of mine occasionally digs up some interesting guitars in Facebook marketplace. From the things he’s shown me, there are definitely guitar scams on there too.

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

TradeMe in New Zealand.

User Info Menu

Scams on Facebook? The horror! Say it ain't so, Joe.

User Info Menu

In Sweden we have several moderated buy/sell groups specializing in guitars. A few Danes on those as well. They are kind of superseding blocket and similar sites right now.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by frankhond
    In Sweden we have several moderated buy/sell groups specializing in guitars. A few Danes on those as well. They are kind of superseding blocket and similar sites right now.
    I can only think of Craigslist and FB marketplace, outside of Reverb and Ebay, of course. Wish I could start one that would most benefit musicians and just pay for itself.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by frankhond
    I forgot to mention that these are Facebook groups moderated by some musicians.

@Ryentzer you could start a group like that on Facebook for free I think. The only cost would be in moderating time.