User Info Menu

Truefire has their All Access One Year pass on sale for $99 USD

Unlimited streaming access to the entire course library for the LOWEST PRICE EVER!

Lock in the annual plan for just $99/year, which is $150 off the usual price of $249.

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Thank you for the heads up!

User Info Menu

You're welcome.

User Info Menu

Just out of principle I'm going to mention this every time Truefire comes up.

I've stopped shopping there ever since they where hacked a while back, which ended with my credit card being abused twice for 1000€. I mean shit happens, so that is not my issue with them.

My issue is that despite knowing of the hack they didn't react, didn't tell their customers .. I read about it online a couple of months later when the damage had been done and it was not before 12 months later that I got a actual letter in the mail from Truefire that I maybe should consider closing my credit card as Truefire had been hacked. A mail 12 months earlier would have been much more appropriate. (I mean sending me a mail about all their current sales once a week seems to be no problem )

So I've decided not to give them any more of my business despite earlier probably being one of their best customers.

User Info Menu

I have found that if you are currently an all access subscriber you can still take advantage of this deal. Doing so will add an additional year to your subscription.