The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Hi, I play " I ll remember april"

I didn't use any chorus or delay effect.
    used only reverb on 2or3 knobs
    but sounds like use them.
    I wonder why but I like that feeling.

Last edited by busujiujitsu; 09-23-2020 at 07:38 AM.

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

It sounds like the room has a sharp slap..

User Info Menu

It’s probably just an effect of the room - not unpleasant mind you - but if you are using a tube amp think of a problem with the tube.

I took an amp to a gig once and found the volume was down, and I just couldn’t get the sound that I liked. Turns out one of the preamp tubes needed to be replaced.

Also, make sure you have switch on the neck pickup not the bridge. Has happened to me more times than I’d like to admit.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Jeff
    It’s probably just an effect of the room - not unpleasant mind you - but if you are using a tube amp think of a problem with the tube.

I took an amp to a gig once and found the volume was down, and I just couldn’t get the sound that I liked. Turns out one of the preamp tubes needed to be replaced.

Also, make sure you have switch on the neck pickup not the bridge. Has happened to me more times than I’d like to admit.
    Thank you Jeff !!

No problem I don't really think wow my guitar make sound like effected. lol
    Note was shivering so I also think tube amp has some trouble.
    Thank you
    Last edited by busujiujitsu; 09-23-2020 at 10:01 PM.

User Info Menu

Is there a ceiling fan? I get that type sound a lot if there is a ceiling fan, or any kind of fan, spinning.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by sgosnell
    Is there a ceiling fan? I get that type sound a lot if there is a ceiling fan, or any kind of fan, spinning.
    Thank you sgosnell
    There is no fan. not sound spinning.