The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary
Reply to Thread Bookmark Thread
Posts 1 to 17 of 17

User Info Menu

Anyone cerebral infarctioned or some brain hurted?
    I got it lastweek and now i back from hospital.
    then I play guitar with chord progression,
    I feel the speed of chasing chords is little bit delayed.

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Sorry to hear about this. I'm sure that playing is good for you in multiple ways. Sending you get well wishes!

User Info Menu

Sorry to hear, wish for a quick recovery!

User Info Menu

I hope you recover quickly and completely. I had a Transient Ischemic Attack (sometimes referred to as a mini-stroke) some years ago, leaving me unable to speak for some hours. I gradually recovered thanks to the actions of the man who became my primary care physician, who was on call at the emergency room that night. The recovery was not quite in full, and is still ongoing many years later. I am somewhat slow to speak, as the communicating nerves had to be re-routed to my my speech centers.
    Recovery may be slow and frustrating. Try to be patient and remain hopeful.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by citizenk74
    I hope you recover quickly and completely. I had a Transient Ischemic Attack (sometimes referred to as a mini-stroke) some years ago, leaving me unable to speak for some hours. I gradually recovered thanks to the actions of the man who became my primary care physician, who was on call at the emergency room that night. The recovery was not quite in full, and is still ongoing many years later. I am somewhat slow to speak, as the communicating nerves had to be re-routed to my my speech centers.
    Recovery may be slow and frustrating. Try to be patient and remain hopeful.
    Sorry to hear about that K. Glad you've made almost a full recovery.

User Info Menu

Keep moving, keep playing. That is what aids recovery from this sort of thing -- exercising the mind. Best wishes to you.

User Info Menu

busujiujitsu & citizenk74,

Damn!

All the best to you both.

You might benefit from investigating Dr. Brooke Goldner's lupus protocol
    & the rationale behind it at 'Goodbye Lupus.' Stuff is all over Youtube, also.
    Going all the way is a bit rough, but the nutrition principles can be applied to
    any degree you are able at the beginning.

It's helping me with a problem that has dogged me forever.
    I don't profit from this, by the way.

User Info Menu

Three years ago I had a concussion. I did not feel like I was back to normal for a solid six months. The nervous system is something that heals slowly.

I don't know where you live; your name at least suggests Japan. In the United States we have a specialty called physiatry, also known as physical medicine and rehabilitation. If that is available in your area, that might be a useful specialty to consult regarding recovering from your CVA.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by starjasmine
    Sorry to hear about this. I'm sure that playing is good for you in multiple ways. Sending you get well wishes!
    thank you.

User Info Menu

I had a TIA about a year ago. I didn't know that they could impact somebody as it has you. I'm sorry.

User Info Menu

Sorry to hear about it, but keep at it.

I assume you had a transient ischemic attack (mini-stroke)? The brain has tremendous, underappreciated powers of recuperation (remodeling is the technical term). My sister-in-law suffered a stroke that his left her weak in her right arm and with speech difficulties, but she continued to improve for years and is now back to doing the art that she is so talented at.

Also look at the examples of Jimmy Bruno, Pat Martino and Larry Carlton, all of whom recuperated and got at least close to where they were before they suffered significant brain events. Jimmy suffered a typical stroke, Pat a brain hemorrhage from an aneurysm, and Larry ischemic injury to the brain caused by a gunshot attack that severed his carotid artery.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Jeff
    Sorry to hear about it, but keep at it.

I assume you had a transient ischemic attack (mini-stroke)? The brain has tremendous, underappreciated powers of recuperation (remodeling is the technical term). My sister-in-law suffered a stroke that his left her weak in her right arm and with speech difficulties, but she continued to improve for years and is now back to doing the art that she is so talented at.

Also look at the examples of Jimmy Bruno, Pat Martino and Larry Carlton, all of whom recuperated and got at least close to where they were before they suffered significant brain events. Jimmy suffered a typical stroke, Pat a brain hemorrhage from an aneurysm, and Larry ischemic injury to the brain caused by a gunshot attack that severed his carotid artery.
    Thank you!!your advise make me very encourage.
    Yes Pat,Jimmy,Larry was ofcourse my gods before this event but become more god for me after sick.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by vashondan
    I had a TIA about a year ago. I didn't know that they could impact somebody as it has you. I'm sorry.
    Oh i'm sorry hear that. please take care !!thank you.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by rabbit
    busujiujitsu & citizenk74,

Damn!

All the best to you both.

You might benefit from investigating Dr. Brooke Goldner's lupus protocol
    & the rationale behind it at 'Goodbye Lupus.' Stuff is all over Youtube, also.
    Going all the way is a bit rough, but the nutrition principles can be applied to
    any degree you are able at the beginning.

It's helping me with a problem that has dogged me forever.
    I don't profit from this, by the way.
    Thank you and I watching that !!
    This is great. Thankyou teach me!!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by vashondan
    I hope your recovery is speedy and complete!

User Info Menu

By the way, busu',

I like your expression "chasing chords."

I will use that somewhere, I am sure.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by rabbit
    By the way, busu',

I like your expression "chasing chords."

I will use that somewhere, I am sure.
    haha !! I'm glad to hear that!