The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary
Reply to Thread Bookmark Thread
Posts 1 to 14 of 14

Please check it out and share it with others!
    INSIDE SCOFIELD by Joerg Steineck — Kickstarter

Thanks a lot guys!!
    Joerg Steineck (filmmaker)

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Hi Joerg,
    Excellent! I'm definitely contributing! I wish, however, there were more options that included the physical DVD... there's low and high, but not in-between.

Best wishes on this important project!

Marc

User Info Menu

He is such a humble guy and it really comes out in his playing. Can't wait to watch this.

Quote Originally Posted by S F
    He is such a humble guy and it really comes out in his playing. Can't wait to watch this.
    He definitely IS! This comes out in his playing and in the film for sure!

Quote Originally Posted by marcwhy
    Hi Joerg,
    Excellent! I'm definitely contributing! I wish, however, there were more options that included the physical DVD... there's low and high, but not in-between.

Best wishes on this important project!

Marc
    Thank you, Marc! Very nice of you!
    Well, I'm not a professional Kickstarter What would you suggest? Maybe you have an idea for a great new mid-level perk we can come up with? Would love to hear your thoughts!

User Info Menu

Hi Joerg, thanks for your reply!

I, too, am no professional Kickstarter, so please don't take my ideas too seriously! I am "old school," though, and prefer listening to CDs on my nice stereo speakers and not streamed on my computer, and the same with movies -- I prefer a DVD on my TV system and not streamed on my computer. [Maybe I just need better speakers on my computer, and a comfortable viewing chair?? More gear!] With a project like yours (and other Kickstarters I've supported), I think, "How much can I put in for this great project?" and "What cool stuff can I get?" The DVDs are at the 40 Euros and 120 Euros levels, and the in-between levels have the streaming option [heck, even the "Associate Producer" level at 150 Euros doesn't get a DVD!). My thought is, "Well, I'm able to afford more than 40E, but then I won't get a DVD ..." Maybe there can be some options, such as, "DVD or streamed, plus this, plus that," etc.? Or maybe even a straight "donation" option?

Again, I'm not a marketing guy, so check with your pros!

Pay-day is Friday -- see you then!

User Info Menu

Good Luck with the very interesting project.
    Best
    Kris

User Info Menu

Good luck. Such an artist and such a class act. Looking forward to it.

User Info Menu

Just pledged! Let's make this happen!!

[and to correct my earlier post, they do have a "donate only" option, for those who want to help and don't desire swag!]

Marc

Quote Originally Posted by marcwhy
    Hi Joerg, thanks for your reply!

I, too, am no professional Kickstarter, so please don't take my ideas too seriously! I am "old school," though, and prefer listening to CDs on my nice stereo speakers and not streamed on my computer, and the same with movies -- I prefer a DVD on my TV system and not streamed on my computer. [Maybe I just need better speakers on my computer, and a comfortable viewing chair?? More gear!] With a project like yours (and other Kickstarters I've supported), I think, "How much can I put in for this great project?" and "What cool stuff can I get?" The DVDs are at the 40 Euros and 120 Euros levels, and the in-between levels have the streaming option [heck, even the "Associate Producer" level at 150 Euros doesn't get a DVD!). My thought is, "Well, I'm able to afford more than 40E, but then I won't get a DVD ..." Maybe there can be some options, such as, "DVD or streamed, plus this, plus that," etc.? Or maybe even a straight "donation" option?

Again, I'm not a marketing guy, so check with your pros!

Pay-day is Friday -- see you then!

Hi Marc,
    I hear you (definitely more gear, haha ) I'll take a look - we will have some more perks (including DVD's) coming up over the next 3 weeks, but you can still update your selection then. If you'd support us now, the better it would be for bringing the project home, - more people will follow -people are always backing the winning horse ... and I don't call John a horse! How about a DVD, a poster (folded), 3 Stills and exclusive interview access for approx 80,-?
    - Excuse my little marketing research here, haha... As I said I'm new to this, and trying to make it attractive and affordable for everyone. Not easy for someone who never had to deal with that kind of stuff before... .
    Best,
    Joerg

Oh, I just saw this- thanks a lot, Marc!! Will keep you updated about that other perk though.

Thank you!

Thanks, Kris!

User Info Menu

Everyone -- please support this film!!!