Reply to Thread Bookmark Thread
Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Posts 51 to 100 of 907

User Info Menu

Some excellent points being made here. The relatively lethality of Covid-19 versus the annual flu is really kind of chilling: 5 to 15 times more lethal. If as many people contract Covid-19 as contract the flu, well you can multiply 30,000 by 5 and 15 and see the numbers for yourself. 150,000 to 4.5 million US fatalities. I suspect – at least I desperately hope – that this would be a dramatic overestimate of what the actual numbers would end up being. This is one of the crosses of the government response to the epidemic. Currently policy seems to be acting on President Trump's "hunch" that it's not going to be that bad; medical professionals, on the other hand, prefer to predicate response on the idea that it will be that bad and be very happy that they were overprepared rather than underprepared if it ends up being more mild.

One of the variables affecting the severity of the outbreak in different parts of the world is access to healthcare and supportive treatment (managing fever, respiratory compromise, pneumonia, etc.).

A fundamental question is whether or not it is less contagious, as contagious or more contagious than the flu; I'm not sure to what extent we really know that. We also don't know how accurate the reports of infection rates are now; there could be very few unreported cases or very many unreported cases. That's the problem when you're dealing with an epidemic of a new contagious illness.

The next question is what percentages of people develop mild, moderate or severe illness from this virus. I don't know how well-known that is either. There also seem to be some conflicting reports as to severity across the age range, etc.

Also the good point has been made made that this virus is in addition to the pre-existing seasonal burden of the flu as well as all the other illnesses people are coping with already, which contributes to making this extra troublesome.

A huge problem compounding all of this is the risk of healthcare providers contracting coronavirus themselves; that removes them from providing care at a time when they are very needed as well as the risks that creates for them personally. In areas with intense outbreaks probably no one will be more exposed to the virus than healthcare providers. What do you do if you run a hospital and 200 of your nurses and doctors are sick?

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Some information and analysis. The doctor is local to me.

The disease expert who warned us (opinion) - CNN

User Info Menu

The impact of Covid-19 on the creative and cultural industries will be serious and disconcerting for some time.
    We are now experiencing "ghost" concerts and theatrical performances without an audience ... maybe nothing new for many jazz musicians, so let's chill out!

A good outline of confirmed global Covid-19 cases: Operations Dashboard for ArcGIS
    In Germany the officially number given is constantly slightly higher though; that illustrates the actually steep rise in the number of cases. Not more than two percent of the ill persons have developed symptoms of a pneumonia.

The general recommendation for older and chronically ill people in particular is that they should no longer have contact with people with colds.

Last edited by Ol' Fret; 03-11-2020 at 07:04 AM.

User Info Menu

Motor vehicle fatality rate in U.S. by year - Wikipedia
    Frequently Asked Flu Questions 2018-2019 Influenza Season | CDC
    Suicide Statistics — AFSP
    Cancer Facts & Figures 2019 | American Cancer Society

U.S. auto related deaths 2018 = 36,560
    U.S. suicides 2016 = 44,344
    U.S. traditional flu deaths 2017-2018 season = 79,000
    U.S. cancer deaths 2019 (estimated) = 606,880

The number of people who die every year in the above cases is ignored by most people. We just don't want to face it.
    However, we are freaking out and buying rolls and rolls of toilet paper because of Covid-19.
    Most likely the dramatic doomsday scenarios about Covid-19 will not happen.
    Last edited by Drumbler; 03-11-2020 at 06:53 AM.

User Info Menu

I suspect that any kind of public space, including jazz venues, will see less attendance in the coming weeks. That's what I'm seeing at work, we're open to the public, in public transit, etc. I would be surprised if concert attendances didn't go through the floor for a while

User Info Menu

One of the groups I play with does about 3 afternoon gigs a week at various local senior living facilities. All future bookings that we had have been cancelled.

My wife is a physician. Her hospital has prohibited any travel outside of the county until April 30 for doctors. They are worried about spread of the virus but more so about staffing.

Time to check out what is on Netflix.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Drumbler
    Motor vehicle fatality rate in U.S. by year - Wikipedia
    Frequently Asked Flu Questions 2018-2019 Influenza Season | CDC
    Suicide Statistics — AFSP
    Cancer Facts & Figures 2019 | American Cancer Society

U.S. auto related deaths 2018 = 36,560
    U.S. suicides 2016 = 44,344
    U.S. traditional flu deaths 2017-2018 season = 79,000
    U.S. cancer deaths 2019 (estimated) = 606,880

The number of people who die every year in the above cases is ignored by most people. We just don't want to face it.
    Unless, like me, you work in health care and deal with this every day. There are
    things that can be done- some of them very easy, like vaccinations, trigger locks/locked cabinets, not smoking, not speeding or driving drunk/buzzed- to reduce all of those numbers.

With Covid-19, we have an infectious illness with no vaccine, no herd immunity, a transmission rate that's 50-80% higher than influenza and appears to be infectious well before the onset of symptoms, A rate of serious illness and mortality significantly higher than influenza (but not as high as other coronaviruses SARS or MERS, thankfully). In the US, we have a public policy that's based on little more than one man's fantasy and abysmal understanding of reality, and a population demonstrating its poor ability to assess and plan for risk. We have pinned our hopes on the forlorn notion of being able to "contain" the virus and the hope that it will go away as the weather gets warmer, for which at this time there is no evidence. As the case of Italy shows, it's not particularly a particularly effective strategy. This is already an epidemic; it's not yet a pandemic and hopefully will not become one.

Quote Originally Posted by Drumbler
    However, we are freaking out and buying rolls and rolls of toilet paper because of Covid-19.
    Most likely the dramatic doomsday scenarios about Covid-19 will not happen.
    Well, toilet paper is not going to be an effective deterrent of a virus.

User Info Menu

Interesting, I thought suicide was higher up on the list.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Cunamara

Well, toilet paper is not going to be an effective deterrent of a virus.
    Why is everybody buying toilet paper because of the Coronavirus?

Because all it takes is one person to cough and everybody around them shits themselves.

Questionable humor aside, I still think what we're seeing now, as far as mortality rates, is skewed...there's probably 1,000's of unreported cases out there where folks just flat out didn't get that sick from it, indeed, it looks like for a lot of young folks it can even be asymptomatic.

Which is a big problem. Because, what numbers are NOT skewed is how bad this virus is on the elderly and those with compromised immune systems. And with no vaccine and the possibility of seemingly healthy people carrying and spreading it, it warrants action.

So basically, just because I myself am not particularly worried about dying from it, I certainly know folks who would be in big trouble if they got it. That's enough for me to go along with the coming "inconveniences."

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by mr. beaumont

So basically, just because I myself am not particularly worried about dying from it, I certainly know folks who would be in big trouble if they got it. That's enough for me to go along with the coming "inconveniences."
    Besides people that I actually know, I am sure that a lot of people on JGF fit the demographic for dire consequences if they contract it.

User Info Menu

I play with a couple of guys who would almost certainly die if they got it.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by WilliamScott
    I play with a couple of guys who would almost certainly die if they got it.
    same here. I live in Palm Springs CA area. They call it "gods waiting room" out here because of all the old people that live here.

User Info Menu

We travelled out to ski in the Italian Dolomites on 1st March, via Venice airport. We left the decision on whether to go until the very last minute but the UK Foreign Office travel advice did not change, which meant that we could not have claimed any cancellation insurance. Plane both ways was less than half full, chalet was less than 40% full. Flew back on 8th March, just as the lockdown was being introduced. Venice airport was eerily deserted, only 8 people waiting at the check-in desks. Our temperatures were tested on arrival outbound at Venice, but flying back into Gatwick a week later there were no tests or segregation, and we mingled freely with passengers from other flights and waiting members of the public!

Venice was by now designated a Category 1 area, and UK Govt instruction now was to self-isolate and get swabbed. We had a drive-through swab at the local hospital and just learned today that I tested positive for CV. No big deal really, a few mild symptoms - lethargy, a few aches, intermittent cough, occasional queasiness, lack of appetite, etc. Doesn't really feel like sickness, just a mild discomfort and tiredness.

We were lucky in a way as we got our skiing in, people flying out this last weekend were turned back with closed ski resorts, or maybe stranded out there. UK Foreign Office travel advice did not change until Sunday evening, after the weekend changeover days for skiiers.

Upshot is I'll be off-limits for a while now, and I'm going to miss 5 or 6 gigs over the next 2/3 weeks.

User Info Menu

Comparing cancer to an infectious disease is not at all valid. Cancer is not contagious. You cannot get cancer from even intimate contact with someone who has it. With a virus, all that is necessary for infection is being in the same room with someone who is infected. People accept the number of cancer deaths because they have been happening throughout history, and despite intensive research by many people and corporations, many types are still uncurable. There is a huge monetary reward for any company that can produce something that will prevent cancers, or cure them all, but that still seems impossible. Great strides have been made against some cancers, less against others.

One of the mysteries of the corona virus is that it causes some people only minor discomfort, but kills others. Causing only minor symptoms helps it spread more easily, because infected individuals may not even realize they have it. Why it attacks others so severely remains to be found. I'm hoping it mutates quickly to stop causing serious illness, which would allow it to reproduce more easily for much longer, but my hope is unlikely to have any effect. If it does stop being a serious illness, and only mild cold-like symptoms, research will cease to be a priority. If it keeps killing people at the current rate, a vaccine will almost certainly be widely available in a year or so, and it will cease to be a threat soon thereafter. In the meantime, it is creating widespread panic.

User Info Menu

This is good news: China coronavirus: Xi Jinping visits virus-hit Wuhan in major show of confidence - CNN

At its worst, Hubei was reporting thousands of new cases per day. On Monday, China's National Health Commission said there were only 17 new cases confirmed in the province, with two others in other parts of the country -- both of which were linked to overseas travel.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by lammie200
    Besides people that I actually know, I am sure that a lot of people on JGF fit the demographic for dire consequences if they contract it.
    I suppose I do. I was sick last week but it wasn't the flu, much less coronavirus, but it kept me from visiting my mom, who is rehab after falling and fracturing her hip last month and undergoing surgery to repair it.

I live in South Florida where, as Gabe Kaplan used to joke about Miami Beach, "the average age is death." (In my mom's community, people in their 60s are thought of as "kids" or "teenagers".) Lots of people retire here, so we have LOTS of senior citizens, all of whom are advised to exercise caution now. Hospitals and nursing homes are screening visitors now. (Or at least talking about it----there's a strong sense of 'we have to do something' but sometimes it's hard to figure out what is both practical and effective. Example: do you take everyone's temperature who wants to visit hospital patients or every vendor who is delivering something? Well, who would do that and where would they do it...)

Things could get deadly here fast. Hope that doesn't happen. But at this point, it's hard to see how it might NOT happen.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by bleakanddivine
    We had a drive-through swab at the local hospital and just learned today that I tested positive for CV. No big deal really, a few mild symptoms - lethargy, a few aches, intermittent cough, occasional queasiness, lack of appetite, etc. Doesn't really feel like sickness, just a mild discomfort and tiredness.

Upshot is I'll be off-limits for a while now, and I'm going to miss 5 or 6 gigs over the next 2/3 weeks.
    Take good care of yourself and those around you. Wishing you a quick and full recovery.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by corpse
    Anything you want to share with us, er, Corpse?

User Info Menu

Covid-19 aside - if you look at the poll curve about the age of forum members, some significant event appears to happen after the age of 69 (https://www.jazzguitar.be/forum/chit-chat-introductions/poll-137-select-your-age-range.html ).

Covid-19 is a pandemia, now even the WHO has declared it - good morning! Such decisions are more often only about political consequences, here opening the way for financial emergency sources (which is not wrong in the outcome).
    Yes, politics are bad. A society can keep it under wraps, freely or forced, but that will make them worse and worse. People, even jazz musicians, are directly affected by political decisions, or non-decisions!
    Last edited by Ol' Fret; 03-11-2020 at 01:57 PM.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by corpse
    It may get even higher if the discussion (everywhere) stays this grim...

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ol' Fret
    Covid-19 aside - if you look at the poll curve about the age of forum members, some significant event appears to happen after the age of 69 (https://www.jazzguitar.be/forum/chit-chat-introductions/poll-137-select-your-age-range.html ).

Interesting.

User Info Menu

When all this is over, it will probably turn out that people either over-prepared and wasted some time, money, and opportunities for socializing...or people under-prepared and this virus kills several million people in the US alone, this year alone. I know which side of that equation I would prefer to come down on.

I watched Charles Barkley on Stephen Colbert last night. Colbert asked about the possibility of canceling March Madness--the great US college basketball tournament that is one of the most exciting things in American sports. He said, paraphrasing -- "I don't think they should cancel it. It is just so much fun. You can't stop going to games or going out to dinner because of this. You can't stop living your life."

And I thought, "Um, yeah, actually you can...especially if you're over 60 and catch this thing..."

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Flat
    When all this is over, it will probably turn out that people either over-prepared and wasted some time, money, and opportunities for socializing...or people under-prepared and this virus kills several million people in the US alone, this year alone. I know which side of that equation I would prefer to come down on.

I watched Charles Barkley on Stephen Colbert last night. Colbert asked about the possibility of canceling March Madness--the great US college basketball tournament that is one of the most exciting things in American sports. He said, paraphrasing -- "I don't think they should cancel it. It is just so much fun. You can't stop going to games or going out to dinner because of this. You can't stop living your life."

And I thought, "Um, yeah, actually you can...especially if you're over 60 and catch this thing..."
    Literally true!

Seniors and other people at risk should think "staycation" for a spell now.

User Info Menu

I just got a call from the rehab center where my mom (90) is recovering from hip replacement surgery: No visitors, period. They'll let me know when it's okay to visit but they can't say how long they might be.

Erring on the side of caution makes sense to me, especially when dealing with something that can cause death. (At my mom's age, that would not only be possible but likely.)

I don't like it but if I were in their shoes, this could well be the call I would make.

I've read that some young people are taking advantage of cheap flights to go places they couldn't otherwise afford to go. If you're college-age, or even early 30s, that's probably a risk worth taking. (Even if you get the virus, it's unlikely to be an ordeal rather than an inconvenience.) It's an adventure. Godspeed.

But at my age, I'm all for this "social distancing" thing. (Though as my wife points out, I've been into "social distancing" since I was a teenager.)

User Info Menu

Italy just announced everything but pharmacies and food shops closes for two weeks, so..

User Info Menu

March Madness will go on, but without anyone watching live. No tickets. The Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo, the biggest in the country if not the world, has been cancelled. People being interviewed who will lose money complaining, kids who won't get to show their livestock complaining, but all events permitted by the city of Houston have been cancelled. Too bad, so sad, but it's in the community now, and a person who has never been out of the area but attended the rodeo barbeque cookoff is positive, probably more to come soon. There are more than 7 million people in the Houston metropolitan area, and it is not possible to control all of them. Once it gets a foothold here, it will spread to Dallas/Ft Worth, which is even larger. LA and the rest of southern California is vulnerable. So are New York and the entire northeast US. Not to mention the rest of the country. If all the preparation and caution turns out to be unnecessary, money will be lost. If it turns out to be not enough, many more lives will be lost. Better money than lives, IMO. It's possible to make more money. It's not yet possible to return from the grave.

User Info Menu

In the US testing is in the hands of the private sector now.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MarkRhodes
    I just got a call from the rehab center where my mom (90) is recovering from hip replacement surgery: No visitors, period. They'll let me know when it's okay to visit but they can't say how long they might be.
    No visitors at the home where my MIL stays. Nephew's high school is closed. My daughter's is still open, however.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Alter
    Italy just announced everything but pharmacies and food shops closes for two weeks, so..
    Even the tobacconists remain open, fortunately for me ... difficult to give up my Antico Toscano

To give an idea of the situation here, suffice it to say that I went out with my dog tonight, and I could have walked an hour in the middle of the street without being hit by a car. Just a police patrol and nothing more. Now you can only move for specific reasons (work, emergency, supplies) and with mandatory written self-certification. If the reasons are not valid, there are legal consequences.

The good thing is that no ambulances are heard tonight: I hope it's a good sign.
    Last edited by sergio.bello; 03-11-2020 at 08:13 PM. Reason: small integration

User Info Menu

I work in nursing homes (10 of 'em). In the last day or two the federal government has come out with some guidelines for facilities to consider; they are not mandated. One of those is that if your facility is located in a county where there has been a case of Covid-19, or in a county adjacent to one where a case has been identified, you should turn away visitors. There are a few exceptions mentioned including family members of someone who is dying or family members whose presence is essential for the mental health of a given resident. The response to this is all over the map. At the facility I went to this morning there were signs up asking people not to visit if there's a possibility they have been exposed or if they're not feeling well. At my facility in the afternoon there was someone at the door waiting for visitors to screen them, a questionnaire to be filled out and my temperature was checked prior to letting me in the building. Tomorrow they will begin turning away visitors. All staff and medical providers entering the building will have to be screened, including getting their temperature taken, on arrival.

Thus far there are no known exposures in a nursing home in my state and I am dearly hoping it remains that way. There are only four currently identified cases which are, interestingly enough, in four different counties. Not clear what that means yet. And of course three days from now the picture may be very different.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by sergio.bello
    Now you can only move for specific reasons (work, emergency, supplies) and with mandatory written self-certification. If the reasons are not valid, there are legal consequences.

The good thing is that no ambulances are heard tonight: I hope it's a good sign.
    That is hopefully good news! It may be that this is an epidemic that is short and sharp. The rate of new cases in China seems to be decreasing.

I have to ask: "mandatory written self certification?" What exactly is that?

User Info Menu

I have to ask: "mandatory written self certification?" What exactly is that?
    Before leaving, you must fill in a form stating the route and the reasons why it was necessary to leave. In the event of a police check, the declaration made can be verified and reasons must be considered valid. If you lie or if the reasons are futile, you will face legal consequences.
    A bit like in war, in short

Sergio

User Info Menu

First confirmed case in Philadelphia---today's Metro.

And on a selfish note: the Zen Center of Philadelphia, where I've only just started to learn to practice---closed to the public as of tomorrow, until further notice.

Prudent? Panic? You tell me. I only know it's a drag, and we all have to keep on keepin' on. Just be sensible...
    Last edited by joelf; 03-11-2020 at 10:56 PM.

User Info Menu

Some information and analysis. The doctor is local to me.

The disease expert who warned us (opinion) - CNN
    A very well-informed opinion. Interestingly and somewhat ironically, Osterholm became rather famous as the Cassandra of pandemic influenza. He has been (so far) wrong about the flu, but a bit more on the money about viral infections in general.

If you really want to get worked up...read this account of the researcher in Washington State stymied by federal regulators. Sounds like something from Wuhan...

‘It’s Just Everywhere Already’: How Delays in Testing Set Back the U.S. Coronavirus Response - The New York Times

User Info Menu

NBA has suspended the season until further notice after an NBA player diagnosed with the disease. Tom Hanks and his wife are tested positive. It's getting insane.
    Last edited by Tal_175; 03-11-2020 at 10:48 PM.

User Info Menu

I am in Russia - living in more than 5 mln people city... in a country that has a longest border with China and arounf 140 mln populatio... and yes with China local measures were quick and strict.

I work in Land logistics, the drivers that were on trucks from China were striclty followed checked not only at teh border cross but also during next 2-3 weeks (we had to provide data of their loacation for taking analysis) starting from January. So probably it had some impact.

But with Europe there was a lot of intercourse all the time... and there is still only 28 registered (and some are jus without symptoms)...
    Obviously it is impossible.

Still it stays 'excused', nobody from WHO says: provide true data, you are the threat for the worlds... though they could... we know it is enough to say something out loud to make it a weapon in politics.

I know three is a lot of sarcasm locally about inability to register cases, but I am sure it is not that...
    it is some kind of deliberate decision.

I just think-- what is behind the sataistics that countris provide? Wha WHO does with that statistcs?

Though I agree the countries muct protect the weaker part of teh populations, are not those measure going too far?
    Is there someone's interest behind it?
    How much interent services earn today during quarantines?

And how does the behaviour of the countries reflect their politics position?
    Last edited by Jonah; 03-12-2020 at 05:08 AM.

User Info Menu

All politcal leaders are more or less stunned. Here in Germany
    some people are JUST coming back from ski-trips to Italy !!!!
    (infected, of course)
    There are lot of victims all over europe. Trump at least
    closed the US-border to china. (good move)
    Sienctists probing right now a lot of different (already existing)
    medications which at least could keep the symptoms in check.
    All over the world they're looking for a vaccine, 24/7.
    Don't panic and keep your granny save.
    Where did this epicemic come from....? Where did SARS come from ?
    By the way, I'd trade in our whole government for Donald Trump right now.
    Deal ?
    Last edited by crusoe; 03-12-2020 at 06:20 AM.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by crusoe
    All politcal leaders are more or less stunned. Here in Germany
    some people are JUST coming back from ski-trips to Italy !!!!
    (infected, of course)
    There are lot of victims all over europe. Trump at least
    closed the US-border to china. (good move)
    Sienctists probing right now a lot of different (already existing)
    medication which at least could keep the symptoms in check.
    All over the world they're looking for a vaccine, 24/7.
    Don't panic and keep your granny save.
    Where did this epicemic come from....? Where did SARS come from ?
    By the way, I'd trade in our whole government for Donald Trump right now.
    Deal ?
    Trump closed borders with Europe today.. as far as I know from my friends in the States

User Info Menu

I work in professional services.

One of my clients runs a portfolio of retirement villages with more than 10,000 residents (average age in high 70s, many with pre-existing health conditions).

We are in quarantine at the moment, albeit loose. We are preparing crisis response plans for strict quarantine scenarios and for providing in-situ healthcare.

..... and we are preparing responses and analysing financial outcomes for different CFRs (case fatality rates) across our residents. Our worse case scenario has a CFR of 25%.

That is way above the current CFR for the elderly (based on the limited data available), but it is not impossible if the healthcare system is stressed.

Coronavirus Age, Sex, Demographics (COVID-19) - Worldometer

User Info Menu

Beware of where you harvest your news. Some is as toxic as the flu.

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Alter
    Denmark has decided to shut down the country as a prophylactic measure. Everyone in the public sector that does have a critical function is sent home with pay for the next 14 days. If possible we are encouraged to work from our homes. All schools and etc are closed and all gatherings with more than 100 people are shut down.

Cinemas have cancelled all movies for the next 14 days to take an example.

We have currently 600 (of out 6 million) that are diagnosed with the virus.

User Info Menu

Temple U. next on the chopping block. Closed as of Monday...

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by joelf
    Temple U. next on the chopping block. Closed as of Monday...
    Waiting to see what's going to happen here...we have one public school in Chicago closed...Spring break is still 3 weeks away...

I have a bunch of students who live with grandparents...they bring it home, it's not good.

User Info Menu

It does seem useful for musicians and music tutors to brush up on doing online skype and facebook lessons, cause they seem to be the only viable source of income for playing and teaching for the next few months.

Even when given a choice, we have to do the responsible thing. And when a government chooses to lock down an entire country, it's pretty obvious what that is unfortunately..

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Lobomov
    Denmark has decided to shut down the country as a prophylactic measure. Everyone in the public sector that does have a critical function is sent home with pay for the next 14 days. If possible we are encouraged to work from our homes. All schools and etc are closed and all gatherings with more than 100 people are shut down.

Cinemas have cancelled all movies for the next 14 days to take an example.

We have currently 600 (of out 6 million) that are diagnosed with the virus.
    sounds like a good idea to me. Probably seems annoying and ott but just watch what happens and decide then. A stitch in time....

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

Here in the US the NBA (professional basketball) season is on hold because a player for the Utah Jazz tested positive for the corona virus. (If you're wondering why a team in Utah is called the Jazz, well, the team originated in New Orleans and later moved to Utah.)

Meanwhile, college basketball's "March Madness" (a 64-team tourney) will go on but without fans in the stands.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MarkRhodes
    (If you're wondering why a team in Utah is called the Jazz, well, the team originated in New Orleans and later moved to Utah.).
    Nothing jazzier than polygamy, BABY!

If this virus affects baseball, I will cry, openly. Baseball is by far my favorite non-musical distraction from life.

User Info Menu

I like Bernie, and I literally don't like anyone.