Reply to Thread Bookmark Thread
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819
Posts 901 to 907 of 907

User Info Menu

....hahah its kind of funny to me that 10 days ago , policemen and women were looked on as "essential service heroes ", and now , they are looked on as violent villains responsable for bad things happening in the usa.

im not in any way defending what happened to floyd , and there should be serious sensitivity training, which im not seeing people putting that out there enough , as well as people may not be so happy when all the information comes out in this incident. they may not get the total first degree murder conviction on one policeman that they would like

or how 10 days ago goveners and mayors were actualy talking about pulling people off the beach , or staying away from wet sand , but wont take action on violent rioting. i mean just wow , to think people were actualy guilt shaming people for going to the beach. the irony just mind boggles

but, its just amazing to me how the narrative can change so fast coming from the media and social media , its something that generates a huge distrust in the media , from me

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

I have my Ruger .308 bolt action rifle (replete with Weaver scope) loaded and at the ready. If things get too far out of hand, I intend to use it to insure "social distancing".

User Info Menu

stringwinger , exactly because of what we are seeing now, i dont see how anybody could rationolise that you shouldnt have a gun..

not now....i mean this is some serious threatening of civilian well being going on , i dont support it at all , no resentments in the world justify this destructive horrible violence

i live with this kind of stuff down here . there is uncanny similarity how the peaceful protests turn into violence . i know this stuff too well, the smell , it stinks up any legitimate protest , it actualy hurts in a big way the cause the legitimate protesters are going for

its up to the protesters to weed out the violent people bent on chaos and destruction . if they dont do that, this will go on

lots of people died in chile , venezuela and bolivia just this last year , in strange protests that had lots of proof of influence from outside political agendas.

at least the body count isnt huge yet. we better hope it doesnt get bigger, that will be the beginning of something far more ominous

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Stringswinger View Post
    I have my Ruger .308 bolt action rifle (replete with Weaver scope) loaded and at the ready. If things get too far out of hand, I intend to use it to insure "social distancing".
    Bunker Bitch approves this message..

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Stevebol
    Bunker Bitch approves this message..
    Is that your new nickname?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Stringswinger View Post
    Is that your new nickname?
    Unfortunately no. I heard someone call Trump that.

User Info Menu