The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary
Reply to Thread Bookmark Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Posts 26 to 33 of 33

User Info Menu

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

As noted above, Joe Pass and Herb Ellis. Also, Howard Alden and George Van Eps made two or three albums.

User Info Menu

Chico Pinheiro with Anthony Williams Nova | Anthony Wilson

Scofield / Abercrombie :

Toninho Horta e Pat Metheny

User Info Menu

Peter Bernstein/Satoshi Inoue - Guitars Alone and Gene Bertoncini/Jack Wilkins - Just The Two of Us.

User Info Menu

Andreas Öberg and Mike Reinhardt?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MarkRhodes
    The recent Jimmy Bruno and Frank Vignola sessions are great. And they were videotaped, so you can see them playing. Great stuff.
    ("Hangin' with Jimmy & Frank". Available only through TrueFire but definitely worth checking out. They also provide a commentary on how / why they played what they did on each tune.)
    Hi Mark-I'm a paid up Truefire user, but I can't find the above video on Truefire. Do ya have a link?

Thanks

Doug

User Info Menu

These two guys are from my region. Both wonderful people, teachers and players I´ve seen from time to time in the last 3 decades. .

User Info Menu

There's a Frank Vignola & Gene Bertoncini album that's pretty great, aJim Hall duos album, and John Pisano duos album. I've been doing a ~monthly duo restaurant gig with a friend, but believe it or not, that hasn't hit the Downbeat polls yet.

John