Jazz Guitar
Learn how to play jazz guitar with our eBook bundle
+ Reply to Thread

TV alert for german members!

Sunday, Dec.9th ARD, 23.35 hours:

"It Must Schwing - The Story of BlueNote Records" - a two hour documentary on the label. Looking forward to watch this!
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A long journey starts with the first step...and although I have long forgotten about my destination I'm still enjoying the journey.

Quote Originally Posted by TOMMO View Post
    Sunday, Dec.9th ARD, 23.35 hours:

"It Must Schwing - The Story of BlueNote Records" - a two hour documentary on the label. Looking forward to watch this!
    Thank your for the information, but I do not watch television, too much propaganda and advertising here in Germany.
    Only streaming and watching DVD`s.
    Have not find any stream for this movie yet...

Quote Originally Posted by Musgo Real View Post
    Thank your for the information, but I do not watch television, too much propaganda and advertising here in Germany.
    Only streaming and watching DVD`s.
    Have not find any stream for this movie yet...
    I'm with you on the ads but this is broadcasting on ARD at 23:35 h so no commercials interrupting....
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A long journey starts with the first step...and although I have long forgotten about my destination I'm still enjoying the journey.

Join our Facebook Page

Get in Touch

Jazz Guitar eBooks
How To Get a Jazz Guitar Tone?
Privacy Policy

Follow us on:

Jazz Guitar Online on FacebookJazz Guitar Online on TwitterJazz Guitar Online on YoutubeJazz Guitar Online RSS Feed