The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary
Reply to Thread Bookmark Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Posts 26 to 31 of 31

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by docbop
    Want to say thanks for all the suggestions and I've been checkout out condo and small house prices and they aren't as bad as I expected. So hope to know in a couple weeks if my deal is going is going to happen.
    Good luck Doc!

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Don't forget to consider the weather.

Some of the places mentioned get over 100 degress in the summer time. Others will freeze your fingers in the winter time.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by AlsoRan
    Don't forget to consider the weather.

Some of the places mentioned get over 100 degress in the summer time. Others will freeze your fingers in the winter time.
    Oh I'm looking at weather. I don't like hot, cold I can deal with.

User Info Menu

Well things moving faster than expected so my place is sold and now have to find place to move. Did a lot of checking into possibly of New York but too expensive especially with fixed income aspect of life not far away. I checked Boston I used to live there, but housing prices are on par with New York now. Was thinking Oregon, but keep running into people who moved there and weather got to them and they left a few years later.

So right now looking at Palmdale CA a desert community north of L.A. a couple music buddies from my past live out there. But also getting a lot of recommendations for Texas, but big place any suggestions on cities especially ones I might find some IT work as well.

User Info Menu

I decided to move to Madison WI from Milwaukee if something doesn't happen very soon musically. I suspect it won't. That means selling the house but Madison is only about 50-60 miles away. Madison wouldn't be my first choice if I could go anywhere but it will be a big BIG step up. If I could choose anywhere I would probably go with Seattle. People seem to love live music there.

User Info Menu

Seattle is a happening scene for creative folks. The fire is alive.