The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary
Reply to Thread Bookmark Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Posts 76 to 77 of 77

User Info Menu

Listen ....ther,s good people here....i bet alot of great players....who else would be here??? when is the last time i saw a bad musician >>>> i cant recall ...thats how long.....but i dont see much support for art ...Jazz ...the music quality ( i think) has declined....dont ask me i dont know y......all the musicians i know are like flondering fish out of water....everybody is struggling...maybe its the times .... but u want to get better...really better u have to come to terms with YOURself .......i thinks its all a balancing ACT .......Balance thats where its at........good food ...Fresh air...supportive people.....long walks....good guitar....good amp.....some luck....(short supply) ....Understanding the music , the audiance, YOURSELF...Learning to be happy !!! The notes....i think even beethoven suffered to much over each note...each phrase....i think wrong notes are even necessary.....reminds u of your humanity...MAN ....HUMANITY ...we're all so lucky.....U gotts a Haddock see a Sturgin ...or take an asprine ....u know a prin tablet....its just all growin pains.....chill out ....it will change....thats what this worlds about ...Change......Cut those changes Boy.....PS u should see me get Heavy ......YOUR ALL alright in my Book Barret

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Hi, that Parker fragment Monk mentioned is very nice to work with , i've been trying it in reverse , descending from the high note then going back up, but i dont get the same symmetry , is there a pattern for that approach as well ? Thanks