The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Hard to really beat this recording. Classic early Trane, he's so locked in rhythmically and harmonically. This was pretty challenging technically because it was kind of hard to translate into my economy picking style, but I feel like my rhythm and articulation are stronger from working on it. You'll have to excuse a few messy bits tho

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

[QUOTE=BreckerFan;1268400]Hard to really beat this recording. Classic early Trane, he's so locked in rhythmically and harmonically. This was pretty challenging technically because it was kind of hard to translate into my economy picking style, but I feel like my rhythm and articulation are stronger from working on it. You'll have to excuse a few messy bits tho

great job...nothing to excuse..

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BreckerFan
    Hard to really beat this recording. Classic early Trane, he's so locked in rhythmically and harmonically. This was pretty challenging technically because it was kind of hard to translate into my economy picking style, but I feel like my rhythm and articulation are stronger from working on it. You'll have to excuse a few messy bits tho

Whew. That’s a ride.

Sounds awesome!

User Info Menu

Well done. Excellent. Keep up the good work.