The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Chord Constructor and Looper 2000 ULTRA Turbo plus

Reload in Chrome: CTRL+SHIFT+R (or CTRL+click reload button) to check if there was a recent update - that avoids the browser's cache and get the bug-fixes ASAP. -> not really nessessary anymore I think.

It's just a thing to create your own ear training exercises.
    Been upgrading this for a while and eventually it feels like it should be announced in public. With added MIDI-out and all.
    Anyway. Not selling here anything. Someone here might need this. That's the reason for posting. Will add a zip-file when the quirks are ironed out for off-line usage at some point.
    Last edited by emanresu; 09-20-2022 at 03:13 AM. Reason: changed the title and url of the app

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

Hey.

I finished doing some upgrades to it. Now it should be pretty much maxed out function-wise and not gonna touch it much except fixing bugs now and then.

Bunch of new presets and a zip archieve for the off-line package there - a bump worthy. Last one

Btw, windows opens the html file even if it sits in the archive.. But that wont really work. Make sure to extract it

Have a nice day!

edit: said there that Musescore is an option. Turns out that it is so bad with timing. Maybe there is a way to make it work better or my own computer is too slow. Nothing beats a DAW and a plugin.
    Last edited by emanresu; 06-21-2022 at 05:05 PM.

Absolutely last bump. Cuz people tend to resent the stupid local sounds and don't care to mess with plugins either.
    Now added a decent piano option. And a few presets too.

Thats the last bump ever for this, I promise.

Ok, have a nice day.

User Info Menu

That must have been fun.
    Chord max of 12 pitches?

Over 12 would be too much technical trouble.

Next upgrade will be bunch of presets as chord progressions. If you have a fun one, please share.

edit: I really mean it. I know enough to fill 30ish pages. The mundane ones. If you have a cool thing, pls share.
    Last edited by emanresu; 10-26-2022 at 06:25 PM.