User Info Menu

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

Effective by tomorrow May 10, 2020 - I will be posting perfect pitch videos with 90% accuracy rather than 100% accuracy. I have been going through this rut where the best thing I can muster up is 90% accuracy. I usually don't upload game captures with 90% accuracy, but I'm beginning to realize that as my perfect pitch practice gets more complex, 90% is now the new normal as perfection and 100% accuracy happens less frequently at this point of time.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jason Sioco
    Effective by tomorrow May 10, 2020 - I will be posting perfect pitch videos with 90% accuracy rather than 100% accuracy. I have been going through this rut where the best thing I can muster up is 90% accuracy. I usually don't upload game captures with 90% accuracy, but I'm beginning to realize that as my perfect pitch practice gets more complex, 90% is now the new normal as perfection and 100% accuracy happens less frequently at this point of time.
    Hold on I thought you said you want to do perfect pitch. Not imperfect pitch!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jazznylon
    Hold on I thought you said you want to do perfect pitch. Not imperfect pitch!
    Getting 90% accuracy and adding a new pattern till that unit is complete is more important for this time being than getting 100% accuracy. I was only getting 100% accuracy back then, because I had a lesser collection of patterns and it was easy to differentiate. But yeah, I’m doing this 90% thing because I am excited to show the whole world that I am now exploring the black keys territory in my perfect pitch.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jason Sioco
    Getting 90% accuracy and adding a new pattern till that unit is complete is more important for this time being than getting 100% accuracy. I was only getting 100% accuracy back then, because I had a lesser collection of patterns and it was easy to differentiate. But yeah, I’m doing this 90% thing because I am excited to show the whole world that I am now exploring the black keys territory in my perfect pitch.
    Cool!

User Info Menu

Here's my first 90% accuracy Perfect Pitch video. This 3 harmonic notes unit is not the one where it has a lot of black keys patterns, it was actually the 2 harmonic notes unit. But I had too many mistakes with the 2 harmonic notes today, it was below 90% accuracy.

Anyways it feels liberating to not aim for 100% accuracy, because I am making mistakes in my practice in general anyways. From transcribing to mastering a guitar song, I err frequently. Most of the perfect pitch apps that I played in the past, usually would give me a pass if I get 90% accuracy.

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

User Info Menu