User Info Menu

I'm looking for ear training software, mostly for hearing chords better, where they could play a chord, and i could use a midi keyboard to play it back, and get feedback.... do any of them work like this?
    thanks

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by patshep View Post
    I'm looking for ear training software, mostly for hearing chords better, where they could play a chord, and i could use a midi keyboard to play it back, and get feedback.... do any of them work like this?
    thanks
    Check the link in the signature and "megaear". If you run into trouble, you can PM me.

edit: Eh, my megaear doesn't give you feedback. Sorry.

I use Meludia since some weeks, as a recommendation of my guitar teacher and very like it. It's not for free but seems worth the money. 1 app for mobile instant access for replaying notes, very nice! And 1 online access monthly for computer, I just try that. Both very nice sound, on app I prefer guitar sound.

And: for free app "toned ear" - this is helful and worth a try, too. There you can build yr individual chord audo quiz & much more, for mobile. I just dont like the sound very much here. I use more Meludia because its more fun and seems quite effective.

Regards, Michael

User Info Menu

Earmaster is one of the best software tool for this
    Perfection is in the Details, but Perfection isn't a Detail (Leonardo da Vinci)

User Info Menu

I use this daily, and think it's excellent. And it is Free! Did I mention FREE? Online Ear Training with Intervals, Melodies, Jazz Chord Progressions | IWasDoingAllRight