Likes Likes:  0

User Info Menu

Howdy jazz dudes

I have gone new age and subscribe to iTunes. Downsides I can no longer load tunes into Amazing slow downer to transcribe at my hearing pace

anyone know apps for
    iphone
    ipad
    mac laptop

thanks
    “When you’re creating your own ...., man, even the sky ain’t the limit.”
    Miles Davis

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Hi gggomez!

There is an app on App store called ”Amazing Slow Downer Lite” for free. Haven’t tried it so I don’t know if it’s going to work, but it’s a slow downer however.
    Have I found it yet? I said that but I didn’t knew it. Did I knew that I had found it yet? No, it wasn’t what I was looking for. Nevermind. Ok.

-Pataphysical monologue based on Cartesian theory

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bbmaj7#5#9 View Post
    Hi gggomez!

There is an app on App store called ”Amazing Slow Downer Lite” for free. Haven’t tried it so I don’t know if it’s going to work, but it’s a slow downer however.
    Sorry, I’m a bit tired!

Now I saw that you had problems with this app I recently recommended. You should try Transcribe+ instead. Haven’t tried this either, but as I said before it’s a slow downer and even have some pitch shifting function too. You can download it on App store for free. Try and let us hear what you think!
    Have I found it yet? I said that but I didn’t knew it. Did I knew that I had found it yet? No, it wasn’t what I was looking for. Nevermind. Ok.

-Pataphysical monologue based on Cartesian theory

User Info Menu

They nearly all work but I've never found one yet that didn't start to sound watery after a certain point. Which was usually quite soon.