Reply to Thread Bookmark Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Posts 151 to 153 of 153
    Relative Pitch Update - October 19, 2019 - I officially completed all 150 levels of the Advanced Module of Meludia Melody today. I will begin practicing with the Expert Module tomorrow. But not publishing my practice with Expert Levels yet. Like what I did with the Advanced Levels, I skimmed through it and completed the module and I ended up establishing some high scores to beat. My only problem with this app is that I find the interface of the Intermediate, Advance, and Expert a bit glaring to the eyes. Watch this video and see if you agree that this is a bit glaring to the eyes.

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

Relative Pitch Update - October 22, 2019 - I've been doing this form of ear training for more than a year now. I started out plucking out the chords by ear the songs for the church I go to. Now I am doing any style/genre of music. There's still more to come of this.

Perfect Pitch Update - November 18, 2019 - Here's something I didn't show yet with my Perfect Pitch...naming single notes!!! My perfect Pitch is weird, I excel at naming chord voicings in their absolute name, but suck at single notes. But finally got a breakthrough here. As for the chords, I am sitting at 194 chord voicings, poised to reach 200, which is my goal for this year.