User Info Menu

Done with Musescore. I hope you find it useful.

EGad
    Attached Images Attached Images

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Downloaded - thanks. Maybe one day I'll be able to play it...LOL!
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A long journey starts with the first step...and although I have long forgotten about my destination I'm still enjoying the journey.

User Info Menu

You are welcome! Will be doing more. I can also upload the Musescore file for anyone who would like it. Musescore will play the score for you at any tempo which some may find useful.

EGad

User Info Menu

Looks good. Thanks! How long did it take you to do that?
    "Learn the repertoire. It’s all in the songs. If you learn 200 songs, you will have no problem improvising."
    Frank Vignola

User Info Menu

Love Grant, love his playing, love that song!

I have a lot of respect for you guys who can bring themselves to write out a whole solo..... I do it only for short fragments that I find interesting and I want to steal.... :-) The only solo I wrote out entirely was Toots Thielemans' solo on Bluesette. I should write out more, it's very useful and instructive (but I guess for maximum effect you have to do it yourself instead of just using someone's work).

:: Jazz, Funk, Soul & Boogaloo: My group ::
    ::::::: Listen to Hip Jazz a Go Go! :::::::
    :: Jazz, Soul, Blues: Eva & The Tracies :::

User Info Menu

A LONG time. Haha. Maybe 16 hours? I don't know, really. But once you get in the flow of things, time is not so much a consideration. Definitely an interesting and compelling project. It helps to be OCD.

User Info Menu

Grant is my favorite hands down.

User Info Menu

Thank you. Very generous.