The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Lacking time to interact on this ATM, so just a quick thumbs up because you're composing.

User Info Menu

I listen to notes and watch fingers, not so much the werdz. Anyway, I especially enjoyed that change from G7sus to the F#maj7. Pretty nifty, I must say.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Peter C
    I listen to notes and watch fingers, not so much the werdz. Anyway, I especially enjoyed that change from G7sus to the F#maj7. Pretty nifty, I must say.
    Thanks, I was pretty chuffed with that!

User Info Menu

interesting video. sounded fine to me. I think u should promote more yourself
    where do u get the inspiration to compose? it comes to your head before composing? or u pick the ideas while playing

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Diego Bosch
    interesting video. sounded fine to me. I think u should promote more yourself
    where do u get the inspiration to compose? it comes to your head before composing? or u pick the ideas while playing
    it can come from anywhere, often with an interesting idea that I start playing around with. The important thing is know it when it comes and have ways of developing or working with an idea so that you can make it into a tune.