The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Not jazz strictly speaking, but close enough Been writing some acoustic tunes lately, maybe I'll record them when studios reopen. It will either be a two guitars thing, or a guitar violin duo (or something in between)..

So here's one of them, a video is one way to remember how I played it couple of months from now..

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

That's a very nice tune, with spirited melody line playing. And it's yours I think that point is severely underrated in this forum (100+ views and no comments).

Yes, I'm off my soapbox already.

User Info Menu

Lovely, Alter. You'll be playing it better in that couple of months too.

(Maybe the lead needs to be a little louder).

User Info Menu

So have you returned to this tune now? It's about a couple of months.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Peter C
    That's a very nice tune, with spirited melody line playing. And it's yours I think that point is severely underrated in this forum (100+ views and no comments).

Yes, I'm off my soapbox already.
    In my experience, people tend to be reluctant to comment on original material. There might be a million reasons for that; my view is that for the most part, they don't want to be "wrong" about a song one way or the other and are simply waiting for Vox Populi. I can't blame them. Me, I'm still waiting for that hundredth monkey....

And not at all by the way, this piece is a wonderful composition. I am frankly envious, in a good way.