The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Here is a song for which I wrote lyrics and music (and played a little guitar) and for which I created a video.

It took much longer than I expected, but it was a learning experience (the video editing part) and fun, actually.

It also has some actual guitar comping (not by me; by a young fellow I have befriended).

Last edited by Ukena; 08-10-2020 at 08:20 AM.

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Beautifly written, performed, and presented. Well done, Ukena et.al.!

User Info Menu

Pure New York, great job!

User Info Menu

Only 2 replies after all the work that went into (writing, playing and producing) this video? What is wrong with this place?

User Info Menu

Terrific. Joyous.

This should be used by USA Tourism for its international marketing as well as screened on all large media platforms to ensure it reaches those on the the front line .

Awesome Ukena.

User Info Menu

Great job, I enjoyed that.

User Info Menu

I have been amazed at the gratitude expressed by various doormen, supers, grocery workers, restaurant workers, and others I have shared this with. I printed out a card with a very brief explanation, followed by a search term to type into YouTube to find the video (the URL, although not long, is too complex for most people to type out correctly). They have sought me out to thank me after they've seen it.

Thanks for the kind words, y'all. Perhaps this should have gone in a different subforum, but I'm fairly new here.