Reply to Thread Bookmark Thread
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617
Posts 401 to 418 of 418

User Info Menu

I swapped her for Dora, it's better :-)

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

1986-1995, I had a Quartet for playing Standards and a Quintet, playing my own compositions (and I taught guitar locally). This, called “Hey Dude” is one of them, recorded (on cassette tape!) in the rehearsal place we used at the time. We never recorded a proper “album”/CD, although I had (still have!) enough material for at least a handful of albums. I was 27 at the time of this recording. I hope you enjoy, and opinions (both favourable and critical) are welcome. The guitar used in the recording is the one I had at the time: a second hand Ibanez GB10 (beautiful guitar, I had to sell it in 1990). Before the GB10 I had had an Ibanez JP20. I remember liking the GB10 better for body-size and sound but prefering the JP 20 for it's slimmer neck and classic (D'Acquisto ...ish) looks.

Lo fi sound quality. Headphones recommended.

BenFajen: tenor sax Francesco Barberini: guitar and composition LeonardoPieri: piano and keyboards Raffaello Pareti: bass Walter Paoli: drums

Last edited by frabarmus; 05-08-2023 at 12:18 PM.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Vladan
    "Serbian DISCO" Electro MIDI

VladanMovies & CCC - Car Camera Clips: "Serbian DISCO" Electro MIDI/ ...
    2nd clip for same music

VladanMovies & CCC - Car Camera Clips: "Serbian DISCO" (the title is not the genre) 2nd video/VladanMovies POV Slovenia, Portoroz (Portorose) i Piran (Pirano)

User Info Menu

More MIDI sequencing (Atari 520, Kawai K1, Alesis HR16, Fostex X26)

"DISCO" (title), Electro MIDI (genre), 1994

VladanMovies & CCC - Car Camera Clips: "DISCO" (title), Electro MIDI (genre)/ VladanMovies: POV Driving Venezia - Belgrade,

User Info Menu

More of my compositions here: some are old cassette-tape live recordings of gigs or rehearsals, some are just Sybelius (software) midi versions.

User Info Menu

More here: these are all my compositions eccept last one (Gargantua, by Stefano Bollani)

Quattroquinti Project Plays the Music of Francesco Barberini - Topic - YouTube

User Info Menu

Here are two different versions of another composition of mine, recorded by the late Luca Flores (Pianist).

User Info Menu

This was a more "commercial" gig, I composed this song and I'm the guitar player in it.

The following (from the same project as above) is a composition by Anthony Sidney (American composer/guitarist who lives in Italy). All guitars were played by me in this one.

From the same gig, this is the "jazzier one": I wrote this tune and played what you can tell is a jazzbox, playing the head and then comping, while Anthony Sidney played the nylon-string guitar improvised solo (and on final Head).

This, too, I wrote and played both the distorted guitar and the "chimey" harmonix part, while the repetitive line at the end is played by Anthony Sidney on a Telecaster.
    This one has more of a Prog/Fusion/World (African) flavor.

Last edited by frabarmus; 06-07-2023 at 02:10 PM.

User Info Menu

Very good, Luca

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Vladan
    More MIDI sequencing (Atari 520, Kawai K1, Alesis HR16, Fostex X26)

"DISCO" (title), Electro MIDI (genre), 1994

VladanMovies & CCC - Car Camera Clips: "DISCO" (title), Electro MIDI (genre)/ VladanMovies: POV Driving Venezia - Belgrade,

And another video for same music
    VladanMovies & CCC - Car Camera Clips: "DISCO" by VladanMovies and Grega 2nd video/ POV Driving Belgrade-Vienna Jun 2014/

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

Something recent:
    Spacey Saturday Miezo Jam

User Info Menu

One pop rock of mine.
    Made in 1989 ... recorded 1999 ... 2014, heavilly cut and edited and with addition of some techno bits, not to say beats ...

User Info Menu

Solo guitar 3 part fourths in Harmonic Minor with chromaticism.

User Info Menu

A bit more Harmonic Minor

User Info Menu

With vocals (luckilly not mine), otherwise 100% MIDI sequenced and quantized to grid. I think that all the sounds are from Yamaha QY70