Reply to Thread Bookmark Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
Posts 301 to 313 of 313

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Eck
    Jeez! That’s virtuoso. Would do well in a shop-till-you-drop movie scene (and others)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    A friend from work said it made him want to get the vacuum cleaner and vacuum the house so I called it vacuum cleaner. I'm very limited with jazz. I can't play much faster than that and can't remember many songs. Playing solo guitar is torture. I got a little better with chords since then. For money- R$B. I'm really a bluesman. I like old pop music too.

Shop-till-you-drop..
    I can see that. Thanks.

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Stevebol
    A friend from work said it made him want to get the vacuum cleaner and vacuum the house so I called it vacuum cleaner. I'm very limited with jazz. I can't play much faster than that and can't remember many songs. Playing solo guitar is torture. I got a little better with chords since then. For money- R$B. I'm really a bluesman. I like old pop music too.

Shop-till-you-drop..
    I can see that. Thanks.
    Funny that. I’m a blues man too. Started guitar at 35 - when I had 30 years of piano under my belt- because certain John Lee Hooker pieces must have guitar. Did you see mine?

User Info Menu

Funny that. I’m a blues man too. Started guitar at 35 - when I had 30 years of piano under my belt- because certain John Lee Hooker pieces must have guitar. Did you see mine?

I'll have a look.

User Info Menu

This is 4 years ago and I have had painfully little time to write since then. Lacking guitar parts and all instruments are Apple Logic.
    Curious, also interested in criticisms!

Crooked junkie nurses. It reminds me of 'Nurse Jackie' for some reason. I just binge watched it on Netflix.

User Info Menu

This one was inspired by John Abercrombie’s great ECM album “Characters” and the distinctive sound of his electric mandolin from his late ‘70s/ early ‘80s recordings.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BickertRules
    This one was inspired by John Abercrombie’s great ECM album “Characters” and the distinctive sound of his electric mandolin from his late ‘70s/ early ‘80s recordings.

Really like this! Very fresh, interesting, with great form and nice playing!

User Info Menu

Here's one of my recent big band pieces. I'd welcome your feedback!

User Info Menu

Here's one from my latest CD, about 2 years ago. A musical version of the old farmer's daughter jokes. I wrote it and play everything but drums, and the vocal is by my buddy Wil Sams.

User Info Menu

Weather Report/Return to Forever inspired Fusion, all instruments performed by me.
    Thanks for listening

User Info Menu

Dear friends,

Here's one of my newest composition, mixing Classical with Jazz music. I'd really enjoy some feedback on the composition and the group playing.

Hugs to everyone!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ll00l0l
    Here's one of my recent big band pieces. I'd welcome your feedback!

Went to your YT channel. Sensory overload. Shutting down. Good night.

So anyway, did Capt. Kangaroo prevail?

User Info Menu

My latest Fusion creation.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Peter C
    Went to your YT channel. Sensory overload. Shutting down. Good night.

So anyway, did Capt. Kangaroo prevail?
    Thanks, I'm glad you liked it.